Chapter Six *Ville's P.O.V*

My heart throbbed with a burning pain, i just sat there and cradled her in my arms. My eyes stung from the cold wind that swept across out faces. It was so hard to fight back the tears.

Evanna was the only girl i had met that i had such strong and feelings for. Never had i ever experienced such powerful feelings before. She had to be the one. I could help her, i could help her live longer, give her the love she needs, the life she deserves.

"I will do anything to make you mine. Please, just don't leave me..."My voice was about to break, the tears were about to fall.

She loked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, outlined with lines of eyeliner and masacara mixing in with her tears. I wiped my thumb acorss her cheeks, stopping the falling tears.

"But.. i don't know how long i have left. They said it could change, either shorter or longer.."She rubbed her eyes, tainting her pale cheeks with blackness again.

"Whether its a few years or just a few months, i'll look after you. I will love you..." My heart still throbbed. I just wanted to kiss her pain away.

The edges of her mouth, slightly stretched into a smile. She dropped her head down, i lifted my hands up and raised her head back up to face me. She leant forward and kissed my lips, i could feel her damp cheeks against mine. I held one hand, cupping her face as  brushed my other hand through her tangled hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we walked back inside, i gripped her hand, taking her back towards the lounge room where Blaire was sitting.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Blaire spoke softly as Evanna and i sat down on the lounge, i wrapped my arms around her while she rested her head on my chest.

I nodded in response to Blaire. Evanna shifted over more, i cuddled her tightly, hoping to stop her from weeping.

"I remember where the house is now, i think i might head back, i'll bring some clothes up for you Ev? If that's alright?" Evanna lifted her head up and looked at me.

"I would very much like to spend the day with you Evanna, only if you wish to?" I brushed her hair out of her face, curling it behind her ears.

"I would love to.." She softly spoke and rested her head back on my chest.

"Alright, i'll be back soon with some new clothes" Blaire smiled and made her way down the stairs.

"Wait, how are you getting back?" Evanna called out, lifting her head up.

"I called the driver, the one who drove us from the airport. He's my boss's personal driver." She called back out halfway down the stairs.

I heard the front door open and quietly close.  I looked down at Evanna, i could still feel her sobbing on my chest. My shirt was damp but i didn't care. I just wanted to hold her, i just wanted her pain to go away. She slowly lifted her head up and rested her chin just under my neck. I looked down at her damp face, i pulled my sleeve over my hand and dabbed her tears away.

"I'll try my hardest, i'll push my way through it all." She started to weep again, her eyes bloodshot and her skin staining it with blackness. I leant down and kissed her tears away.

"We'll get through this. I'm not going to lose you..." I moved my lips from her cheeks down to her mouth. Kissing her with all the love i have..