Chapter two.

"Oh my God, i can't believe we're going to Finland!"I squealed as i looked back from the window of the plane.

"Imagine if we ran into Ville! Better yet, Burton! Aw, Burton. He's so perfect..." Blaire looked down stared down at her wallpaper, Burton posing on a piano in his fishnet shirt and cow boy hat. She's madly in love with him.

"I'd much rather run into Ville... Hmm... If only" I sighed as i looked back out the window, day dreaming of actually meeting Ville. It would be so perfect.

"What time is it Ev?" Blaire tapped me on the shoulder, snapping me back into reality.

"Um.. It's around 4am. We should really go to sleep. We'll be there in a few hours." I yawned, pulling my pillow and blanket out from under my chair.

"Yeah, that sound's like a good idea..." As Blaire did the same. We both exchanged an excited smile before we closed our eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stepped off the plane and made our way inside the airport and over towards the luggage area. We found our bags and tried to find our way to the front doors where a black car was waiting for us.

"How the heck did you afford all of this, Blaire! This would have cost a fortune!" I squealed.

"It's great when your parents have connections. My dad's boss has a holiday house in Helsinki and guess who it's near!" She grinned as we slid into the car.

"Please tell me who i think it is!?"I squealed again, grabbing her arm.

"3 blocks away from 'His Infernal Majesty's tower" She smirked as i started jumping up and down in my seat.

"Blaire, i fucking love you! This is going to be a perfect birthday!" I leant over the seats and hugged her, almost crying from happiness.

"I love you too" She giggled and hugged me back.

We finally pulled into the drive away after a half an hour drive, i looked out the window to see a beautiful two story mansion. I couldn't believe we had the house to ourselves for the next 3 weeks.

The driver of the car opened the boot as we climbed out of the car and grabbed our bags out. We made our way towards the front door as we waved off the driver. Blaire opened the front foor as i stood there on the front lawn, gawking at the house.

"Come on and unpack! We're going out tonight!" Blaire yelled as she stood in the door way, smiling.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I rushed inside and followed Blaire up the stairs to the bedrooms.

She ran straight into the room that had the massive double bed.

"I shotgun this room!" She laughed as i walked into the room across the hall from her.

I trudged towards the bed and plonked my body down on the bed, spreading out like a star fish. Blaire suddenly ran into my room and launched herself on my bed, jumping up and down.

"Quickly unpack and get changed, we're going out at 6!" She smiled and jumped back off my bed and ran back to her room.

I slowly sat up and sighed. I'm not much of a going out and partying kind of girl like Blaire. I'd much rather stay at home, have a few drinks and watch a movie or draw something.

"Should i wear anything in particular?" I called our as i lugged my suitcase over towards the wardrobe.

"Put on something sexy!" Blaire called back out, i could hear her giggle to herself.

I looked down at my suitcade and sighed again. I really didn't own any sexy, just my black lacey dress and my red corset. I pulled out my black lacey dress and pulled it on. I walked into the bathroom, applied my make up and quickly staightened my hair.

I walked down stairs, carrying my little purse. Blaire was sitting on the lounge giggling to herself.

"I can't understand what they're saying" She sighed at the tv, looking up at me and smiling.

"Hot damn, girl. You looking fine tonight!" She winked and laughed.

I just shook my head as she stood up and turned the tv off.

"So, where are we even going?" I asked, handing Blaire her handbag as we walked out the front door.

I locked the door and turned around to find a taxi in the drive way, waiting patiently for us.

"We're going to a Finnish club!" She grinned and skipped over to the taxi.

"Come on Ev, let's get going!" She skipped back up to me, grabbing my arms and dragging me towards the car.