Chapter Eight *Evanna's P.O.V*

I sat there quietly, giggling to myself as i watched Ville finish the rest of his pasta. He was such a slow eater, but i didn't mind. I could sit there, watching him, laughing at him as he twirled his pasta around his fork and then to have it slide off just as he was about to eat it, causing the pasta sauce to splash all over him. He was so adorable.

"Are you enjoying watching me make a fool of myself?" He raised his eyes brow and let out a chuckle.

He twirled up some more pasta and quickly shoving in his mouth so it wouldn't slide off again.

I let out a loud snort as he managed to get sauce all down his chin. I leant over the table, trying not to knock anything over and used my thumb to wipe his chin.

"You bet i am" I giggled, sitting back in my seat as he decided he was finished eating.

He called out to the waiter who then took out plates and came back for us to pay.

Ville quickly stood up from his chair and walked around to me, stretching his hand out to help me up. We made our way through the maze of tables and chairs and then out to the chilly Helsinki air. I was regretting not bringing a jacket of somesort right now. The icy breeze brushed against my skin, and ruffled my hair. I shivered like crazy.

"Bit cold, sweetheart?" Ville slid his jacket off and rested it around my shoulders and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked down the street, waiting for a taxi to drive by. His jacket was so warm and the sweet scent of his skin lingered around me.

"Just a tad.." I could feel my teeth slowly stop chattering as he pulled me in closer to him,

"Oh crap. I was supposed to call my mum tonight.." I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand,

"Oh dear, would you like to call her now?" He said, reaching around his pockets for his phone.

"I can't, Blaire had my phone in her hand bag and i can't remember either of their numbers.. I'm hopeless with numbers.." I sighed, resting my head against his warm shoulder.

"Would you like me to take you home?" His tone of voice hinted of devastation. It wasn't just that i had to call my mum, i just wanted to go home, i needed to think about everything, i need to stop getting so distracted with his beautiful eyes.

"If that wouldn't be too much trouble.." I let out another faint sigh.

"Of course not.." He looked down and smiled at me, i could tell he was trying to hide his disappointment, his eyes showed it all,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The taxi pulled up in my drive way, I looked down at Ville's hand who was resting it ontop of mine. I smiled as he lifted it off and rested ut against my cheek.

He then stepped out of the taxi, over to my door and opened it. He took my hand and walked me over to the door where we stood under the dim porch light. I could only just see the shine in his eyes.

"Thank you for a wonderful night.." I smiled up at him, he rested both of his hands on my face, stroking my cheeks with the side of his thumbs.

"You're welcome sweetheart. I'm glad i could spend this night with you" He leant in and softly kissed my lips, that gentle kiss than turned into a long, passion filled moment.

"I'll hopefully see you soon, sweetheart.." He slid his hands off my cheeks and kissed my forehead and turned back towards the taxi.

I turned back to the door smiling as he disappeared down the street and unlocked and walked in. I closed the door behind me, my legs suddenly gave way and i dropped to the ground, crying.

Blaire came running down the stairs as i fell to the ground.

"Ev! Whta's wrong? What happened?!" She cried, falling down to my side and hugging me tight.

"I.. i.. can't do this.. I just can't." I croaked out the words, the tears just couldn't stop falling.

"Sweetheart... You can. You know you can. You're strong.." Blaire lifted me up to my feet as she walked me up the stairs to my room.

I slid on my bed and crawled up into a ball, still sobbing and hugged my pillow. Blaire laid down besides me and rubbed my back as i wept..