Louis & Harry Glass Shards

Harry's POV
Our tour had finished and all of us were relieved. We just had one final song to perform then after a few interviews, we would finally have some time off.

Paul had made an announcement about my epilepsy diagnosis, Niall's clean bill of health and news on Liam's recovery.

Now we were waiting backstage at the Royal Variety show and I was feeling nervous. It was our second time performing on it, and William and Kate were in the royal box. Louis saw how nervous I was and he came over to reassure me.
"Are you doing alright Harry?"
"Yeah. I'm just nervous."
"Ok love."
"Just think of it as another show mate. There's nothing to it," Liam told me.
"Yeah. I've just been feeling a bit off since this morning."
"What do you mean?" Louis asked as he put his hand against my neck.
"I don't know. I just feel weird."
"Do you think that you might have another seizure Harry?" Niall asked and I nodded.
"Yeah, I feel a bit like that."
"Did you take your medicine at lunchtime?"
"Yeah."
"And are you still happy to perform?"
"Yeah, I want to."
"Ok. I'll be right beside you, and if you need me, just give me the signal alright? Royalty or not, you always come first in my books."
"Yeah, thanks Louis."
"No worries darling. I love you," Louis said before he kissed me.
"Alright boys, you're on in 5," Paul said as he joined us. "Are you doing alright Harry?"
"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous."
"You've gone a bit pale."
"I'm fine. If I feel worse, I'm to give Louis the signal."
"Alright, if you're sure. Now, places boys," Paul said and we all took our places behind the screen and waited to be announced.

Overall the performance went well, I sang my parts well and I kept myself calm throughout. I saw that Louis kept glancing at me every so often, just to make sure that I was doing ok, and it reassured me. It came to the final chorus and I tried to sing.
"I won't let these little. Little things slip. Out, out of my mouth. Cuz it's you. Oh it's, it's you," I sang and all the boys looked at me in worry. I felt like I was going to have a seizure and I tried to give Louis the signal as I finished the chorus. "They add up, up to. I'm in love with you," As I sang the final word, the vision went black and I could hear my voice playing around with every vocal tone that I knew.

~

Louis's POV
Harry was about to seize, his muscles were tightening up and, as I reached him, his vocals were going crazy. The rest of the lads kept singing as I put my hands gently onto his shoulders. He was starting to shake quite badly and I calmly walked with him offstage. Paul came over to us as Harry's gaze started to dart around the room and his muscles contracted.
"Lou. Lou," He whispered and I tightened my grip on him.
"I'm right here Harry, you've just got to let it happen ok? You're going to be fine," I said as his eyes glazed over and he began grunting. Paul kept everyone back while I kept a close eye on Harry. He was just having some spasms, which he got when he was stressed.

"Alright love, you're alright," I said but Harry started hitting his chest with one of his hands. "No, try not to hit yourself babe. Please stop if you can," I pleaded, but I couldn't stop him from doing it. "Come on love, come on," I said as I stepped forwards and he began punching the air rather than himself. That was good, until he got too close to one of the makeup mirrors.

With a horrific, smash! Harry's clenched fist landed against it and it shattered. There were gasps from the stage and Paul came over to us. The sharp and sudden sensation of pain cut into Harry and I watched as his eyes began to flicker as he came out of the seizure.
"It's ok, it's ok," I reassured him as I carefully took his bleeding fist into my hands.
"Lou," He whispered before he closed his eyes and fell back.
"No! Harry!" I cried out as I wrapped my arms around him and we fell together.

I managed to turn Harry so that he landed on his side past where the glass was on the floor. I however, landed directly onto the glass and lots of shards embedded themselves into my right forearm and hand.
"Argh!" I cried out as Paul went to Harry. After a moment, I felt his hands touch my shoulder.
"Take a breath in for me Louis," Paul said and I did so. "Good. Harry's alright, you did well. I'm just going to help you up, so you have to stay calm and try not to move your arm," Paul told me and I nodded. I heard his shoes crunch on the glass before he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up.