*** The Decision ***

After much thought and consideration over the sensitive subject of Ryan Haywood, I have to come to a decision regarding my books. To recap, I had given my audience four different options and asked what their opinion on what they would personally like me to do.

The four options were:

(A) Continue on with the books the way the plot originally intended. Characters and all.

(B) Edit Ryan Haywood completely out of the books and enter a new protagonist to fill in his place.

(C) End all three books where they remain, either unwritten or unedited, but still keep them open for the public's enjoyment.

(D) End all three books and remove them from Wattpad completely to maintain a peaceful and non controversial space as Wattpad has been for the six years I have been a member.

As of three months ago, the Achievement Hunter fandom was blinded by this news and continues to be as more and more information leaks out to the public eye. I am more than appalled, to say the least, and can confidently say I am glad I waited as long as I did to come out with this decision. These books are as important to me as they are to those who enjoy reading them, so I heavily appreciate those who shared their opinions with me.

In regards to my decision, I came up with a different conclusion to each book to hopefully appease as many of you as I can while also holding to my morals on the situation.

    For Something Perfect, I have decided to keep Ryan as the main protagonist. Although I am utterly disgusted with the actions of Ryan Haywood, I have struggled seeing anyone taking his place within the book and therefore have chosen to keep it the same. On that note, the Ryan Haywood I choose to keep in this story is not the Ryan Haywood we have sadly come to know these past three months. Instead, I wish that you all could perceive him as the Ryan we all knew and loved and simply as a character that I have written into this book, nothing more.

    For Good Morning, Love, I have decided to edit him out completely and replace him with another Achievement Hunter member we all know and love. This is pretty easily done considering he is only a side character within this story.

    For Good Heart, I have made the heavy decision to discontinue this book completely. Considering the book pertains to an already very controversial plot line with Ryan as the second main character, I would rather not poke the bear by even thinking of writing it through to the end. However, with your interests in mind, I will keep the book published to the public and free to read, but left unfinished.

    For the future book(s) I have in store, Ryan Haywood will not be a character and further more will not be mentioned whatsoever. This is not something up for discussion.

If anyone has any comments or concerns, please feel free to leave me a comment or even shoot me a DM, I am always open to further talking over this decision. Thank you all so much for the overwhelming support, I'll be updating/re-editing Something Perfect so keep posted for the newest update!!

love, rebekah