CHAPTER 4

The founder of Nekoma Mafia arrived at the base. All our nervous and tense but the leaders are relaxed. They greet the founder and his subordinates along with his right hand.

"Good Day sir!" They all greet in unison and bowed to them.

"Don't be scared!" He said and smiles to his men.

They guide the founder to the office.

"How's your vacation sir Nekomata?" Kuroo asked and smiles as the founder sat to the chair.

"It's good. Business is good." He said

"So, the Karasuno is making their move" Nekomata-sama said.

"Yes sir. And they're sending their crows to pry on us!" Kuroo said.

"Well. Let them be. But don't lose to them" Nekomata-sama said.

"I'll go then" Nekomata-sama said and they all bowed seeing Nekomata-sama leave.

"How are you staying calm seeing him smiling? It gives me chill" Tora said.

"Why would I? I'm your leader so I shouldn't be intimidated easily" Kuroo said.

Kuroo head out and went to his room. He lay down to his bed. What a day. Too tired to eat. And with that he fall asleep.

On the other side...

After the shift, y/n went to her another work. She starts to take orders and serves the drinks. But her eyes are looking for someone. And it felt weird there's no one staring at her now.

Y/N POV

He's not here today. Maybe he's busy. What am I thinking?

"Looking for him?" Sir. Akaashi said when he appeared ay my back.

"No sir" I said plainly.

"He's not coming. I heard that he has work to do" Sir. Akaashi said.

"Waitress here!" The customer said. I went to the customer and take his order.

And that goes on and on. I went home early maybe 2am. I ate instant noodles again maybe because it's the only food I had. And took my medicine. My head is aching pretty badly today and it's constant. Maybe I should visit the hospital 'cause the pain killer is running out. I lay down on my bed and sleep.

The next morning I make a call to Hansuke-san that I'm not going to work because I need to visit to the hospital and he agrees. I took a shower and put clothes. I walk to the station and ride a train.

The hospital is pretty busy today.

"Ms. L/n your next!" The secretary said and I stood up to went inside the room.

"It's been a while Kei!" I greet him with maybe a slight cheerful voice. I missed him.

"Oh, how is it going chibi-chan" he said and smirk.

"Don't call me chibi. In the first place I'm not short!" I said as I sat infront of him.

"Okay okay. So, how are you today?" He asked me.

"My head is aching constantly. And I'm running out of pain killers!" I said to him.

"Hey, pain killers are not vitamins to take everyday. That's not good" he said with his worried face.

"I know. I know. But, it keeps on aching every now and then!" I said.

"Maybe you should increase the dosage then?" I asked him.

"Are you working day and night and not getting enough sleep?" Kei asked with his serious face.

"N-no!" I said and chuckles.