CHAPTER 13

KUROO'S POV

4 years ago when I met this soft and warm lady in a hotel. She smiles and talk to their customers even though the man was shouting loud enough to hear at the lobby. Although she's smiling as she explained the problem, I saw some tears in the corner of her eyes.

I walk towards the front desk.

"Yes sir?" She asked as our eyes meet.

"Where are you looking? I'm the one talking to you" the man said and grabbed her arms forcibly. I grabbed that person's arm and dumped it's head to the front desk. Everyone got shocked at the sight of it. The man who keep on shouting earlier trembles as he gazed his eyes on me.

"I will not tolerate a customer like this" I said as I look at the man. My men went towards me.

"Throw him away. Triple that guy's payment" I said and they all grabbed the guy's arm and dragged him away.

"If you encounter that kind of customer don't just stand there and smile. Slap them for me. Okay? 'Cause I don't want my hotel to get dirty with such blood" I said and smiles at her.

"Kuroo we need to go" Kenma said as he walks towards me.

"So see you when I see you" I said and winked to her.

"You're at it again" Kenma said as we head to the VVIP room.

That's where we started. I can't forget how bright she is and how she loves her little sister saying that she will do everything for her little sister. Sometimes I thought maybe her little sister is just a lazy kid and not do anything for her sister but it turns out it's not. One time I saw her going home as she went out of the hotel. I want to approached her but someone is waiting at the entrance. She smiles the brightest as she hug her little sister. I don't remember her face that's why I don't recognized her right away.

But she's also the bravest I've seen with all the girls lingering around. She confesses to and I did the same. But it scares me to put her in a dangerous situation. I hide our relationship and only the one who closest to me knows what our relationship. I'm happy when she told me that her little sister gave us her blessings. I told her I wanna meet her so I invited them to the headquarter but when they arrived she said something came up that's why her sister needs to go. I saw a glimpsed of her little sister running to the gate.

That day I proposed to her. And she accepts it with all her heart. It scares me but it scares me more if she isn't by my side. I never been scared on my entire life but now I have a reason to be sacred and protect that special someone. It mustn't been more happy if her sister witness this situation.

2 years have passed and we planned our wedding. Months before it I have to fly to fixed some business in another country. I want to fly with her but I think it's more dangerous if she's with me. She smiled at me and kissed me as she went out to bid me a farewell for my trip. As the cars moves its like the whole thing went slow motion as she waves her hand. And I didn't even know that it was the last time I'll saw her smile, I felt her touched and hearing her voice.

As soon as I arrived at the airport and went to the meeting right away so that I can finished this faster and went home. But as soon as I sat on my chair the news deliveree to my ears. I immediately went out of the conference room and went home immediately. All I can see is the ashes of my house and her body that is unrecognizable. I broke down in tears seeing her.

And looks like there are spy among my men. As soon as they been recognized as a spy I didn't want to hear a thing to them and fire the gun nonstop until there's no bullet in it and others turns into ashes. I heard their cry but it's nothing on me.

It broke my heart into pieces but as a leader I kept a straight face. As we buried her I investigate the case but there's none and her little sister vanished in thin air. I thought maybe the enemy got her sister too.

But when I saw y/n I thought you came back to me. Although my heart wants y/n my mind said don't repeat the history.

I don't know why I meet your sister. I don't know if this is your doing. But it scares me again if I can't protect like I did years ago. But seeing your sister, all you said about her flashes back. You said she's more brave than you and more matured than you, I can see it now. It's the opposite of you bur I know deep down to her soul she's sweet and soft like you.

I asked her with all my confidence. I stopped for a minute as she asked me how in the world I know you. We haven't met even once before. I don't know what she will do to me and how will she reacts.

"I-I'm your sister's boyfriend and fiance" I said her eyes widen open as she heard the words.

"Are you?" She asked again. She feels the pain on her head. She cried and cried, and gazed at me. Her eyes intent to kill me right away.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?" She shouts loud and clear. I wonder why am I alive too? I really wonder. She walks towards me and she starts punching me and kicking me.

"You would've go with her. You should've protect her. You of all people should protect her. She's my precious sister. That's your duty and most important thing. So why are you still alive? Why we are still alive?" She said as she punch me my stomach. I got confused at the last words she said.

(Terrible things by Mayday Parade
I think this song really suits the chapter for today)