CHAPTER 14

Y/N'S POV

I- I mistaken those memories as mine. It's not mine but it's my sister's memories. Every night when she got home from work or got home from her dates she always tell me what happened and how happy she is. The day of proposal which I don't witness but she tells me everything that's why I thought it's my memories. Because before I lost my consciousness all I can think of is my sister. My lovely sweet sister. I thought I'm her.

I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I said it repeatedly. My legs gave out as Kuroo-san held me in his arms. All I can do is cry infront of him. It's all my fault. It's all my fault I couldn't protect her.

That day of the ambush, I received an assignment that is very important. But because of false information our boss command us to just burn the house and kill everyone on it. That day, Kuroo-san is my target but because he went out of the country to take care of some emergency on his business. My sister left alone with his subordinates on his house on the day of the ambush.

I'm surprised seeing her inside of that house. I tried to protect her at all cost even betraying my comrades. But because of that she died because of me. She died infront of me telling me to run for it. I can't even say good bye as bullets flying to me. I got shot from the head but I endure it as I run from the burning house. I- I deserved to die not her.

As I've calmed down. I just stared at the room as Kuroo-san are taking care of something important. I get up and silently went out of their base. I stole a key to a motorbike and went out of it.

"Wait!" Some of his men stops me but I drove faster than lightning.

I went to the place to receive my last assignment.

"You're here" A familiar voice came out in the dark building.

"Stop with the greetings" I said annoyingly.

"Here" He said as he gave me an envelope. I open it and saw what the last mission is.

It's him again. Kuroo-san, I've told that he's a treat for someone I don't know. All I can do is shot him and it's done. But, how can I kill him? If the feelings grew bigger. But knowing that she's my sister's fiance I can't do it.

"Do it or remain to be one of us? That's word came from higher ups" Shion said.

"Even if you don't do it, someone in our organization will do it. And" He said and walk towards me and whisper.

"Think about it. Contact me if you make a decision" Shion said and with that he disappears along with his shadow.

"If you want to protect him, I'll remain to the organization for now and get some information. Even if you do it and run away with him. You can't. Our boss is more powerful than the Mafia you know that already" that's what he whispered.

He's right. Our organization is more powerful than the Mafia. It was founded by the poweful Mafia all over the world. Our boss is the ruler or maybe we call King of the Kings. Even government can't intervene.  And I don't have such power to protect him. I've told before the King pisses off by Kuroo-san while fighting for a land. Eventually Kuroo-san got the land that's why the King is chasing after him. Or maybe it's not about the land but the pride got stepped on by Kuroo-san.

"Are you finished?" A voice came behind me. I look at it and saw Kuroo-san leaning to the wall.

"Yeah" I said. Looks like the motorbike has gps in it. So I don't even need to ask him.

"So what do you want to do? Kill me?" He asked me.

"Or we can work together for your sister?" He added.

"Why would you work with a criminal like me who killed her own sister" I said as I pass through him. He stopped for second.

"I bet you didn't know that. That night, we're the one who ambushed your house" I said and walk away.

"She's your sister. How could you do that?" He asked me. I can tell how hurt he is.

"Is the organization more important than your family?" He asked me. I ignored him and left. I look for the gps on the motorbike and when I found it I throw it and went to the organization.

"Welcome back our precious gem" Masahiro greets me with a smirking face.

"So are you coming back?" He asked me.

"Isn't it obvious" I said and walk away.

"Well well to welcome you" Masahiro said and he tried to stabbed me with a knife while I turn my back but I dodged it, hold his hand and slam him on the floor.

"Hahaha what a grand opening" He said laughing.

"Masahiro-san Let's stop" Shion said.

"You can go to your room" Shion said and I went to my room. Some are looking at me while walking towards my room.

KUROO'S POV

I can't believe it. But I know what's the truth. Kenma found a footage of what happened that day and I just received it now. I saw her protect her sister at all cost but her sister couldn't make it. I know very well 'cause they're closely similar to each other.

"My sister is kinda protective sometimes I can't believe she's my little sister it's more like I'm the younger one who should protect"

Her sister told me before. So I know.

"Have you track her?" I asked Kenma who's now on the phone.

"No. She broke the gps" Kenma said.

"Well, I think where she is. I'm going back now" I said and went back to the headquarter.

Like a game, I think it's time to take down the final boss.

I'm planning to do it anyways and I've gathered enough sources and comrades but I didn't think it will be this soon.

[Hi if you happened to like some boy's love story I wrote a story it's called "OUR STOP" if you have time and interested take a look hehe. Thanks! 😄]