CHAPTER 6

Kuroo drove as fast as he can while he make a phone call.

"Lev, tell Alisa to come" Kuroo said

"W-why?" Lev asked.

"Just fucking call her!" He said and ended the call.

As he arrived at their headquarter he immediately lifted her and went to his room.  His underlings looked confused. Yaku came with him along with Kenma. And after a minute Alisa came.

"Why you call me?" Alisa asked as she rushed to Kuroo's room. And there he saw a girl laying with blood on her shirt. He immediately check the girl.

"What happened?" Alisa asked as she ready her things.

"I will tell you later!" Kuroo said.

"Okay. Please leave the room!" Alisa said. But Kuroo's eyes said that he wanted to stay.

"Leave!" Alisa said and they all leave the room.

"What happened Kuroo?" Yaku asked.

"There's a bunch of guy stopped me and fought me. I didn't know that she saw me on the dark alley. And one guy held a gun and fired it to me but she used herself as a shield!" Kuroo explained.

They didn't say a thing.

A few hours had passed.

Y/N POV

I saw myself running in an open field. And there's a man beside me. Holding my hand as we sat under a tree.

"Promise me that you'll always stay by my side" The guy said as he kissed my hand. It's blurry. I didn't see his face clearly.

"I'm here always!" I said as I touched his cheeks and he kissed my hand.

For somehow I feel happy in this dream of mine.

"I'll  be back soon!" The guy said as he hug me tight enough like he didn't want to go.

"I'll be waiting!" I said as smile forming on my lips.

What's with this dream? It felt so real.

"Sorry, I can't keep my promise!" I said as I stared at the pitch black sky.

"I'm sorry- I'm r-really s-sorry!" I said as I open my eyes. Tears falling down on my cheeks.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Kuroo sat besides y/n. And she starts to cry. Kuroo held her hand. And she opend her eyes full of tears.

"W-what's wrong? Are you in pain? Wait I call--" Kuroo said.

"K-kuroo-san!" Y/n said as she looked at Kuroo.

"What is it?" Kuroo asked.

"N-nothing" Y/n said as she let go of his hand. Kuroo stood up and call Alisa.

Y/n sits as Alisa and Kuroo walk towards her.

"Are you fine?" Alisa asked.

"Yeah I'm fine!" Y/n said with her usual monotone voice.

"Here's your medicine. Just call me if you are in pain or if you need something. Okay?" Alisa said and smiles to her. She nodded.

"Kuroo I have to go" Alisa said and waved at him.

"Okay. Thank you!" Kuroo said as Alisa exited.

"I h-have to go back!" Y/n said as she stood up as she felt pain on her shoulder.

"Stay here!" Kuroo said looking worried over y/n.

"But I have work to do" y/n said.

"Just stay here for a while!" Kuroo said.

"What time is it?" Y/n asked.

"It's already 9am!" Kuroo said. And she realized she's late for her work. She just dits to the bed.

"By the way, where am I?" Y/n asked.

"In our headquarter!" Kuroo said.

"Ahh!" Y/n said as she felt familiar to the place.

"Are you not afraid?" Kuroo asked.

"No!" She simple says.

"Thank you again for saving me!" Kuroo said as he looked at the her.

"That's fine!" Y/n said with her usual tone.

"That's not fine!" Kuroo said raising his voice.

"What if you get killed?" Kuroo added as he walks towards y/n looking directly to her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry!" Y/n said flustered of Kuroo's action.

"I-I don't mind though. My body moves on it's own!" She explained.

"Can you value yourself more?" Kuroo said feeling worried for y/n.

"Why are you telling me this kuroo-san? Because I'm resembles of someone?" She said with her low tone voice.

Kuroo stopped and looked besides him.

"I-it's not like that. I-I don't want to sacrifice someone because of me" Kuroo said as he looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry" y/n said.

And the door suddenly opens as Lev walk towards them carrying some food.

"Here, y-you must be hungry!" Lev said as he silently placed the tray on the side table.

No one's talking as he left the room. The aura is too heavy.

"Eat first!" Kuroo said as he exited the room.

Y/n just sits for a while thinking something bothering her chest. She didn't why. She stood up and looked at the window and saw men guarding the ground. She doesn't feel like eating anyways. She looked around and saw her bag on the chair. She took it and look on her phone.

There's a bunch of calls from Kei and Akiteru. She immediately call Kei because she knows how he gets angry.

The phone ring once and it immediately pick up by Kei.

"H-hello Kei!" She said worried of what Kei would say.

"Are you okay? Why you didn't pick up my calls huh? Where are you?!" Kei said on the other side of the phone.

"I-I'm fine Kei!" She said and smiles.

"Where are you?" Kei asked.

"I-I'm at work" she said hesitantly.

"Liar!" Kei said.

"No. I-it's true!" She said.

"I'm couting out of 3 and--" Kei said.

"Okay. Okay. I'm in somewhere else!" She said cutting off Kei.

"Where?" Kei asked.

"Just somewhere else Kei. Don't worry I'm fine. I'll call you later. Okay? Thank you!" She said.

"Okay. I'm busy today!" He said and ended the call. She messages Akiteru to tell him that she's fine.

She looked at the tray of food and feel sorry for not eating it. They prepared it for her and felt sorry if she didn't eat it. So she dig in and appreciates the food. After she ate, she take her medicines.

She decided to get out of the room holding the tray. As her bag on his other shoulder. The hallway is empty. As she roamed around. She find Lev, and Lev immediately walk towards her.

"Thanks for the delicious food!" She said to Lev and smile a little to thank him.

"Thank you!" Lev said.

"Are you looking for boss I mean Kuroo-san?" Lev asked. She nodded.

"Come here!" Lev said as he guide the girl towards Kuroo. They walk outside and seeing the open field that is familiar for her.