More Than This- Chapter 3

You got to the kitchen to see the four boys choking down multiple pieces of pizza at once. Harry calmly walked over and pulled two pieces out of the box. He walked back over to you and handed you one.

"We're kind of a grab-it-plates-later type of house." Harry said taking a huge bite of his pizza. You took a more dainty sized bite. "Let's go out here." Harry said gesturing to the patio. You followed after him into the cool afternoon weather. There was a big pool out back and a huge yard good for playing sports you assumed. Harry walked over to the table and chairs. He pulled out a chair for you and you sat down. He went around the side and sat across from you. You two sat in silence for an minute eating. You were determined not to break the silence, he would have to talk first.

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" Harry asked eyeing you.

"Nothing really, we just talked." It wasn't a total lie. Harry was watching your facial expressions to see if you were lying. If he noticed you were lying he didn't say anything. You had always been really good at lying.

"Oh cool. What are you doing this weekend?" he asked causally taking another huge bite of pizza.

"Nothing really. I think I'm going to the mall this weekend with Angie. Why?" you asked hopefully.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over after school on Friday?" he asked not looking at you.

"Sounds good." you said exploding with happiness on the inside. Harry looked up and his joy was clear on his face.

"What are you two kids doing out here?" Zayn said walking out and ruining the moment.

"Trying to get away from your craziness." you joked with him.

"Hurtful." Zayn said clutching his heart.

"I'm kidding." you laughed at him. Zayn was so funny. "What are the other guys up to?"

"Niall is still eating and Liam and Louis are upstairs planning...." he stopped mid sentence.

"Planning what?" you asked suspicioius. You looked over at Harry and he didn't seem to be paying attention.

"You know I just got really hungry." Zayn said turning around and walking to go inside. You got up and went after him.

"No no no. Tell me!" you whinned jumping on his back and covering his eyes so he couldn't find the door.

"Molly get off!" Zayn said spinning in circles trying to get you to let go.

"Careful Zayn you're going towards the pool." Harry warned. You heard his chair back up and footsteps coming towards you. You couldn't see anything because he was spinning to fast. Suddenly you were yanked off of Zayn's back and you heard a loud splash. You were so dizzy that you couldn't see for a minute. You just stayed there in Harry's arms. Once you could kind of see you saw a soaking wet Zayn and Louis sitting on the side of the pool.

"Are you okay Molly?" Harry asked worringly.

"Yeah I'm okay is Zayn?" you asked frantically.

"Yes he's fine." Harry replied now calm.

"Thank you so much Harry." you said burying your face in his chest.

"You're welcome." he said rubbing your back.

"I'm so sorry Zayn." you said starting to cry.

"Oh Molly don't cry!" Zayn said getting up and walking towards you.

"You could have been seriously hurt." you said crying. Your head was on Harry's chest and he had positioned you so that his arms were completely around your back.