Episode 4: Unaccompanied

We open on the bridge of the ship. Although the craft is flown without a pilot most days, KREED is now at the helm. His face is screwed up in concentration, frustration, and maybe a twinge of fear.

At the common table, LUXE, KARI, and TALON are reviewing the footage of the explosion.

A drone hovers above them and on a screen that hangs from the ceiling, we see the drone is broadcasting live.

LUXE is the picture of calm. His body is relaxed, but his eyes are calculating as he examines the footage.

TALON is in contact with the team on the ground via her COMM device and KARI paces back and forth with their device in their hand. They are trying to review the data about the fugitive to see how he could have set off explosions.

In ISYS' room, she is still leaning against the wall. She's tense, but not worried. It's as if her body is gearing up for a fight, but her mind and body are in constant conflict. Her body wants to fight and react, but her mind is in control, resisting the urge. Her eyes are green and although she is blinking, they don't return to normal.

CUT TO

DARK, dirt covered walls. An underground hovel.

ISSA is shown in the same position we last saw her, but there is no fear on her face, but mild intrigue. She no longer tries to escape or remove whatever restraints are holding her. Her attention is on the glowing red eyes that peer out from her in the dark.

The red eyes glow and then blink.

ISSA looks over at the fugitive who is still unconscious.

ISSA
You did this?

UNKNOWN MAN
I did, but--

ISSA
You were looking for my sister?

UNKNOWN MAN
Hmm.

ISSA
You know her? Me?

UNKNOWN MAN
You're ISSA.

ISSA is shocked, but recovers quickly.

ISSA
How do you-

UNKNOWN MAN
You want to know what I know. You want to know who I am, huh?

ISSA
[looks around for the drones]

UNKNOWN MAN
You want these?

The drone and ISSA's devices are thrown at her feet.

ISSA
[looks down at her chest]
You touched me?

UNKNOWN MAN
Worried?

CUT TO

INT. ISYS' ROOM.

She's still leaning against the wall, but her eyes have returned to normal.

JACKI
ISYS, LUXE and KREED are asking for you.

ISYS
[groans]
What do they want?

JACKI
They're worried about ISSA. They don't need to be worried about you, too. They want you with them.

ISYS
[scoffs]
Who said that?

JACKI
KREED, but LUXE is--

ISYS
Tell them
[her eyes flash green]
(annoyed)
I'm coming.

CUT TO
BRIDGE of SHIP.

KREED and LUXE are still at the helm of the ship. A map is pulled up and it's broken into quadrants.

KARI is still pacing when ISYS appears and walks onto the bridge.

ISYS
Yes, CAPTAIN?

Both KREED and LUXE turn around because she only said the rank.