The night at the opera

Tonight I was going to treat my girl as if I was taking her to the opera with all night the phantom of the opera soundtrack play and also gives me and her time to discuss about music for our wedding that is approaching soon so yeah. I got everything ready as she was at work and I work from home and then I went out to get ingredients for dinner  which is steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus which some of my fiancé favorites food to eat for dinner to be exact. And for dessert chocolately brownies which I have made before and my love just enjoys them. After I had come back from running my errands I started cooking and baking right away so it's ready when my lovely love come home from her long day at work. Of course she kept bugging me about what on earth I was doing all day and I kept telling her you have to wait until she got home. As several hours had gone by I get dressed in my nice white dress shirt and pair of black pants and black shoes.

Then I headed downstairs and set up the dining table for the evening and I played the music and light the candles and I hear the door open and I hold two glasses of menosa which is Virginia favorite drink and when I turn around she look so surpris...

Then I headed downstairs and set up the dining table for the evening and I played the music and light the candles and I hear the door open and I hold two glasses of menosa which is Virginia favorite drink and when I turn around she look so surprised and in shock like she had no idea what was going on. As she drop her stuff and walk towards me and I handed her the drink and she took a sip and smile she ask me if I did all this and I told her yep and it was all for her. She was really impressed and wow by how romantic I can be. Then I took her hand and guide her to our dining table and I help her sit in her seat and then I sit down and ask her about how her day was and she said it's was fine and good . And we enjoyed eating our dinner that she enjoyed and our conversation and once we were both done; I grabbed her hand and kisses and was like " hey um darling I was thinking if you want we can discuss about what kind of music we should have at the wedding?" She sat back and was like yeah we can talk about that ; so what kind of music where you thinking about for the wedding? And I sit back with my hands in my lap and " well I was thinking for the party after the wedding we could have different music that makes people want to dance." And she was like "okay but what about the main events of the wedding like me walking down the aisle , farther and daughter dance and our first dance" and I agreed with her and she was right so I suggest that when she walk down the aisle the song from the lion King 2 where the two lion couple sing love will find a way. And she love that idea and she already knew the song for her and dads dance but the real challenge was our first dance song . So we both said many different suggestions but none were what we were thinking until we narrowed down to the song from quest for Camelot which is looking through your eyes. And suddenly I felt the urge to dance so I reach out my hands and " my love will you like to dance?" And she accepted and we headed down to the area between our living room slash kitchen area and just started dancing to the music and we did that for several hours and she thank me for treating her tonight and I of course told her your welcome and as we kept dancing and I said " I need to get desert so stay here I will be right back."

So as I go back into the kitchen I take out the brownies and see Virginia sitting on our lounge area in the living room and I then cut out two brownies piece and headed towards her and handed her an piece and she thank me and I sat next to her and we cuddle and talk for the rest of evening.