Our first dinner date

So I started to plan out our first date as boyfriend and girlfriend; so while Virginia  was doing what ever she was doing I came up with some ideas and make reservation for tonight at this fantasy steak restaurant but don't tell her its an surprise. I happen to remember that she likes museums so I look up some museums closes to the restaurant and lucky I found that is open late at night. So after several hours had past as we were getting ready to go to dinner I was in my downstairs bedroom closet looking for something nice to wear until I found the perfect outfit. Then once I came out of the bedroom; Virginia came downstairs and I was blown away by how stunning she look in her outfit and its was gorgeous. And I thought man I am one the luckiest guys in the world to have an beautiful girl like Virginia. So we head to the car and drove to the restaurant. When we got to the restaurant I ran to the passenger door and open the door and ask Virginia for her hand. And then went into the restaurant she was definitely surprised at how fancy it was. Once we sat down at our table we look at the menu and order some wine and our food which by the way was absolute amazing and delicious. Then once we were done we headed to the museum and when we got there we walk around and I happen to notice Virginia staring at an particular exhibit of dinosaurs where she started telling what her dream was and why she was in the career field she in now. Which I though was cool and interesting.  Then once we were done at the museum Virginia drag me to the park and look at the stars in the night sky and its was almost as if we were having an date under the stars. And also I feel like she my Juliet and I am her Romeo. And I saw how beautiful she was and I couldn't help myself so I grab her by the cheeks and kisses her lips and she was in shocked but I could tell she enjoyed it. And then I told her " Why don't we head back to the house" and she was like okay so we headed back to the car and drove home.