Me and my love wedding day

The day is finally here where I can married the love of my life Virginia I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress and be the happiest man alive. When we are all waiting at the alter and she arrives I saw her in her gorgeous dress she was so beautiful as if she was an angel sent from heaven. I was like wow that's the love of my life and I can't believe I am hers. When the preacher begins his speech I couldn't stop staring at Virginia I was so in love with her. I look at the preacher and ask if I can say a vow and he nodded and I took Virginia hands and look straight at her and was like " honey I have known ever since we were little kids you will be the girl for me and when we met again as adults I was so happy that you felt the same way as I do even though I was so nervous about all of this. But that will never change how much I love you and will want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. You have saved me in so many ways that I lost count and I pretty sure I have done the same for you. And I can say is are you ready to start a new adventure together." She was happy teared crying and saying I do and I kiss her and everyone cheers and we were the happiest people out there.