Me and my girl Anniversary

Almost me and Virginia one year anniversary man time sure does fly by when you are having fun or romance. Every single day we have been seeing each other at campus and of course I will her glares and of course I see her blush; which makes me happy. Then once school over we headed to one of each other houses and make love to each other until it's night time or have to work on school work. Of course I love her with all my heart I am her captain America but I am not sure if she feels the same way I do. Before we knew the week had passed and it's was Friday which is our one year anniversary and I had very special plan for her tonight but while I was changing for dinner she comes in with an serious look on her face and she told me to sit and she said some things and then she handed me an box and I opened the box and it's was an watch like one of those nice ones. I of course thank her and told her I will be down in the moment. So then we headed to an nice Asian restaurant that I reserved for and we talk for hours and enjoyed our food. Then we headed back home but I could tell she kept wondering about something all night and of course I knew she was wondering where her anniversary gift was? So once we got home I told her I will back and I drove down to the jeweler to pick out an engagement/promise ring. Then after that I headed to the flower shop and got her dozens of roses since roses are her favorite. Then I headed home.

But once I entered she had an worried look on her face and she ran to me and hug me and of course started crying. I put the stuff down and I was like " babe babe what wrong are you ok" and she was just worried because I was gone for so long. And I hug her in comfort. Then I handed her the bouquet of dozens roses she smiled; then I told her to stay put because I have something extra special for her. Then I walk back to the kitchen counter and grab the box with ring and put it behind me and slowly got down one need and said " Virginia I know we only dated for an year but I never met anyone more right for me then you and I know for a fact I want to be with you for the rest of my life so Would You Be my Future Wife?" And of course she said yes and she hugged and kissed me and I was so happy.