Graduation

I can't believe it's graduation time already and it's also time to say goodbye to this magnificent place where I fell in love and had wonderful adventures that I will definitely never forget theses amazing memories of theses past 4 years. And for theses last few months I have really thought about how I truly feel and I do want to spend the rest of my life with my one true love Virginia since now that we are engaged.  And now we can both walk across the stage where our graduation being held to received our diplomas.  

So its been several days and its finally the day where we are graduating frankly I am nervous like crazy nervous because when I started school I seriously thought I wasn't going to make it to graduation but here I am and its thanks to my girl with all those studying time we had with each other. And our whole family is here supporting us and they are very proud of  us. 

We are both sitting on the stage except in different rows I kept looking back at her and she smiling and whispering cute things to me and I do the same thing back to her. Then our senior class president said some few words following the other upper classman and then lastly our principal started calling out our names when it eventually became my turn I got up in an very professional way then I headed to our principal to received my diploma. I smiled as my picture was being taken and I hear hers and my family screaming really loudly and she was also cheering for me which make me smiled. Then I headed back to my seat. 

Then I waited until I her my now fiancée name being called and I yelled " Yeah way a ago babe I love you and so proud of you and that's My fiancée" when everyone heard that she had an blushing look on her face and our whole class looked at me after that but I didn't feel ashamed or anything it was the truth and once everyone name was called we all stand up and through our caps into the air. 

Then I rain to Virginia and hugged her and kissed her and we hold each other for awhile and then went to go get our stuff from back stage and then go meets our families.