Halloween time part 1

It's officially Halloween time which is Virginia favorite holiday ; mine is Christmas but that ok it's her second favorite. I am so excited for us to dress up in our couple costume which is Ariel and Eric from the little mermaid. Virginia had order her costume weeks early so that she doesn't have to worried about it not being here on time. I am still waiting for my to arrived even though I just order it last week from Amazon. But Virginia told me not to worry it will get here before our big Halloween party next week that we are hosting; which reminds me I have to contact some people to make sure everything for the party is still good to go.

So several hours on phone later I went to go find my lovely Virginia which I think she in her study room since she grading papers for her students since she an middle school science teacher. I knock on the door and I heard an " come on in" so then I opened the door and I see my beautiful financee working very hard and she look up and " oh hi honey did you need something or wanted to tell me something" and I look at her and I said while leaning against the hdoor " no honey I just was seeing what you were doing and where you were since I haven't see you all afternoon" and she was like " oh I am sorry; I just had so much grading to do ; I will finished theses last few assignment then I will be done" and " I will make lunch for us". Then I left her study and headed down to our living area/ kitchen to relax and chill until she was done.

Several minutes I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around my neck and I saw it's was Virginia and she was sort of hugging me and giving me kisses all over my face. And then she ask me what I wanted to eat and I told her how about tuna sandwiches since I know it's your favorite and she look shock and surprised about my answer and she was like are you sure that what you want and I look at her and I was like yes my darling that is what I want and she was like ok and shrub her shoulder and headed to the kitchen to make lunch which didn't take super long to make before we new it me and her both were sitting down together eat our sandwiches and chit chatting about anything and everything. Then we eventually went to bed.