Kuroo POV

(and were back bitches enjoy this because i sure did  m-m-m-mental BREAKDOWN!)

panic set in yelling voices flooded my ears  shut up..shut up ..shut up

"All of you just shut up!' I yelled I could feel that feeling before you breakdown and sob

everyone stood there quiet  my breath was catching and it felt like I was choking 

Akaashi said "who still has internet?" how was he calm how could he be calm how- "I think I do," Takeda said panic clearly flooded his face but trying to keep it together " good call the police clearly Kenmas hurt and panicking isn't going to find him" he was right it wasn't "use your phones as flashlights and check the woods left of  the school some of you knock on doors to see if anyone's heard anything" " Karasuno will check the woods!" Daichi volunteered " good make sure you scan every part for foot tracks its dark and suppose to freeze tonight," Akaashi said he seemed so calm and in charge and Kuroo particularly  appreciated that about Akaashi he really did hold Fukorodoni together  "Coach Nekoma do you know if Nekoma has cameras?"

"I believe so but I don't think out here but maybe from the school it caught something." okay The police will most likely check those" "Bokuto round up the team well knock on doors" "got it!"

Sirens wailed in the distance that's when I remembered "I should probably call Kenmas mom","yeah you should" Akaashi answers Coach Nekoma and the other coaches walked over to talk to the police I sighed and pulled out my phone.

(ik its short but I'll post more its been a while since I've written for myself and I'm ready to do it again