kuroos pov

Kenmawr mom car pulled into the schools parking. Mrs. Kozume ran out her phone in her hand and her swearing at it when she saw me she quickly hang up and ran toward me. Sweat rolled down my forehead my stonache wasn't going to be able to eat anything for a while.
"Kuro! What the hell happened!?! " She yelled "well uhh ken-" "Are you miss kozume? " a  police officer says Interupting "yes I am" Kenma mom responds. I've never seen her this angry before "where is my son" her voice cracking on son behind all that angry I saw worry "miss please calm down we are looking for him right now I'm sure he took the wrong turn walking home " " but the gunshot and the blood" I inturpt quickly realized g what I just said "there was blood and a gunshot!? my son could be dead and your lousy ass is just searching the area do your job and find my son! Not bring  out two cops  and a dollar store flashlight! "  Kenmas mom looked like she was about to knock out the dude "ma'am please calm down well find him" Miss kozume huffs then struts off her phone in hand a look like she wanted to kill everyone here. I hear voice and outcome the volley teams and no kenma "sorry dude he's not anywhere" "did you check the woods? " the police officer says clearly still shaken "yes sir" "officer bennedict call out for a chopper we look over head  also call the chief we need them down here now"
This is so short I'm sorry