kenmas pov

Hey lol sorry I have not posted in months  a tree kinda fell on my house and now I'm homeless but otherwise doin good

My eyes hurt ,well in all honesty everything hurt I heard muffled voices. My arms we're swore tight locks wrapped around my chest locking me in my prison I looked around  "wow" I mutter shelves of bottled fear sat with me ticking away til they spill into someone's mouth that someone  was most likely me .
My head spun trying to fit every image of me filled with pills out shoving it, denying it
then it hit me everything what had happened me running, me falling (like a dumbass) and the darkness.

My neck stung a sharp pain rippled through my body I guess that was where miss crazy bitch had decided her next test was. God I hoped she wasnt there but I knew she was. I could wait for her to go psycho or fall back asleep numb to the fear of their needles. I decided closing my eyes shut and forgetting was the best optioni shut my eyes breathed and BOOM I shot up the sound of a bullet ringing through my ears did some one shot me? Was I going to die? Did they decided the scrawny teenager was of no use to their god complexes?  My mind recollected itself it was someone e else who was set free I was alone locked in a closet I sighed I had three option of getting out of here 1 overdosing on whatever shit their shoving in me not my ideal way out but efficient in some forms 2 u get killed off gun style again not my favorite but better than the overdose 3 I get out and go home possibly but unlikely I get my "happy ending" .I thought about my mother if her son wasn't in some cheap budget Villian film right now me and her would probably be watching our favorite show she was busy a lot but every friday we'd make time for each other.was it friday? I didn't know but even so it didn't matter what ever year day or month it was didn't help me. I was still stuck.

It shorts but I have a horrendous attention span. Sorry