kenmas pov

After another mental breakdown I collected my shit got myself together and looked around. That is when a light bulb went off I had been too busy breaking down to realize miss crazy bitch left the needle on the cart a smile filled my face . I squeezed my hand towards the needle the  ties around my wrists hurt but staying here would hurt more I grasp the needle and retract my hand . I lean towards my other hand this was going to be hard but I stab the needle through the fabric trapping my body  I slowly move it back it forth and started cutting the fabric slowly an d surely the fabric broke . I grab the clasp on my other hand  and untie it then my legs I look around last time I escaped I had failed miserably this time wasn't going to be the same . I find a small retractable knife and a first aid kit in a  drawstring bag. I smile I might actually get out of here. I slightly crack open the heavy white doors no ones around I sneak out and I quietly slip over to to big clear glass doors after them I see thick woods I realize I'll need more than just a first aid kit and a knife. I peer over another pair of big thick white doors someone just like me were behind those. I stupidly open them I see a kid taller than me she's strapped in they look me in my eyes and I walk toward her pulling out my knife and reaching towards he fabric straps I start cutting they haven't said anything but  I know what they want to say and that's enough.