cheif officer pov

When I get a call the three seconds I take before picking up the phone are the most important it is the only time I have to collect myself but there also is this gut feeling you get before you grab the phone you know how this case will end and when I got the phone call for missing teenager Kenma kozume I could feel absolutly nothing this case would be a toss up it  depended on how me and my cops worked. I drove over to the site where he went missing my lead detectives called and explained the situation most missing kids are dead within 24 hours it had been three but with the rise of missing kid cases age ranging from 15-18 in the left side of East City Tokyo my officers were starting to suspect  gang abudtions. Some gangs were known for holding events better wise said as auctions truly disgusting. But what threw my men off was the gang best known for it had been taken down months ago every last memeber. I drive into the schools parking lot where 16 yr old Kenma kozume went missing. My officers explained in full detail of how the search and rescue was going there were no signs of him or an abducter except a taped off flashlight and a pile of blood. After the review I walked over to the lead detective Mr. Nendou "sir we believe Kenma is part of a string of abudtions throughout east Tokoyo" they had the same idea as me " I agree  Mr. Nendou please contact Mr. Kei cheif of the West office get his detectives to review missing profiles of ages  15-18 lower class or low income homes mainly small physchial body shape. " Based off what we know for the victims whoever is kidnapping these kids has a preference though all races were abducted same with gender they all had a few in common weak body shape, lower income and 15-18 age range.  Over 34 kids had been abducted in Tokyo this month alone reviewing all the months this year I already knew there would be a lot more victims.