Chapter 11

Mina POV

Time flew by fast. All I did was read books and watched the television. I really like reading books its a hobby of mine. I was so bored I even cleaned the whole house and I studied even though it was summer. I was that bored.

"MINA! WE'RE HOME!" Harry yelled "I can see that. Where is Louis?" I asked "He met a girl today" Harry said. When he said that a part of my heart kind of broke. "Really? I'm glad that he's trying" I said and Harry nodded. "I wonder what the girl is like" I said "We don't know either" Harry said. 

____________

"I'm home!" Louis screamed "You don't have to shout we're in the room" I yelled back "Guess what I have a friend with me today" He gestured to the girl beside him, my smile turned into a frown, I grabbed Louis by his wrist "Out of all the people you have to chose her" I whispered "Why? You know her" He asked "Yes I know her, she is a big bitch. She is the biggest bitch I have met in my life" I whispered furiously "She is nothing like that" Louis defended her "Trust me on this. She has been trying to make my life in college a living hell, she is always trying to humiliate me all the time" I explained, but Louis just ignored my tip and  left. 

"Hey lads, this is Racheal Williams" He introduced her "She will be staying with us for dinner"He said. I took a plate and grabbed the food I wanted to eat and sat on the sofa and everybody was staring I was just to mad to give a fuck, I wore my earphones and just ate. Harry came up to me fake crying and said "Louis replaced me" I just sighed "What's wrong" Harry asked "Nothing at all" I faked smiled.

After they ate they came rushing into the living room, I left instantly and went to the kitchen, I decided to wash the dishes as I've got nothing better to do. Out of all the people he had to choose her. The biggest bitch in my whole life. The person I can't stand. 

I ran up to the balcony and just stood there looking at the stars, thinking about my fucking life. A tear fell from my eye, I wiped it away, more tears fell. There is this big ache on my chest and I just don't know what I'm feeling.

"You okay las" Harry asked as he walked in the balcony "I'm not, my life is soo fucked up" I cried, Harry came close and tried to comfort me "I know how you feel" He said "No you don't, your life is perfect" I cried "You don't know how messed up it is" He said as he stared into the sky "Thank you for being here for me"I thanked "It's nothing, I'm always here for a friend" He said, I smile. There was a knock on the door "Can I talk to Mina, alone" Louis said. 

"I'm sorry" Louis said "No, I'm sorry for being a bitch" I said "Don't call yourself that" He said "Listen, I know you don't like Racheal but I really like her, and I'm trying, you were the one who told me to try to move on" He continued "I know but I just don't want you getting hurt. It hurts me when you're hurt. And whenever you fall for someone you always fall harder than anyone and some times the person you fall for won't catch you" I told him "Thank you for your concern, but I could fix myself" He said "Okay" I ended the conversation. 

I still can't forget the pain that Racheal has caused. I wondered what was she trying to pull off.

_____________

Hellooo!! This is the drama part dont worry there will be more and thank you for reading my story and remember fan, vote, comment and reccomend :)