Chapter 14

Louis' POV

As soon as Rachel left I went up to Mina's room. She was asleep, I brushed her hair strand away from her face. I was hurt. Hurt of the fact that I was the reason making her feel hurt. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. As I made my way to the door, she said "Louis? Is that you?"I turned to face her.

"Why are you pushing me away?" She asked  shakily, tears start to block my vision. Those words. That question. It was very hard to explain the feeling. It felt like I had just been shot with guilt and sadness.... I went up to her and looked deeply into her green eyes, "Why are you leaving?" I asked her, tears escaped her eyes and so did mine. "Because I'm hurting... I can't bear any of this.. Why are you pushing me away?" She asked once more, "I'm not. What is it that you can't bear?" I wanted to know. "I can't bear seeing you with the wrong person. I saw you heartbroken more than once and I never wanna see it again. I don't want to see the sight of you crying for girls that broke your heart. Why are you pushing me away?" She answered, "I told you I'm going to be fine. I'm not. I'm not pushing you away." I raised my voice. 

"You're not answering my question!" Her voice grew louder,"I told you! I'm not pushing you away!" I snarled. "Yes!... You are!"She yelled. Something in my heart just seemed to break. Tears flowed out of my eyes. "Please... I'm sorry..... Stay with me..." I blurted out my words without thinking, but those are the words that I really wanted to say. 

I wanted her to stay.... I really did.

"I will...." She said, those words made smile, "But.. I want you to spend a day with me." She said, "Okay," I agreed.

I slept smiling at the fact that Mina was staying.

_____________

 When I woke up I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I went down and saw Mina talking and smiling on the phone. "HI!" I yelled behind her, she jumped a little. I took a good look at her. She wore a floral pants and a white V-neck shirt, she had her hair in a normal ponytail. "Oh hey," She smiled. "So whats the plan for today?" I asked, "Well, my cousin just called and she need help with her 6 year old so I guess we're babysitters for today, I hope you're not mad" She said, "I'm not, this was your idea anyways"I told her. 

We went to Starbucks on the way and talked about other things we loved. "Hi!" Mina said picking up a child "Lou, this is Ellie my niece," Mina introduced, I carried her and listened to Mina's cousin. "What cute couple you guys make" Her cousin said,"Um what no!" Mina and I yelled in unison. "Where do you want to go to Ellie?" Mina asked, "ICE CREAM SHOP!" Ellie yelled, I smiled "I think that somehow Ellie and I are related," I said and Mina chuckled. "Well okay then lets go to the ice cream shop!" Mina said to Ellie. Mina always loved children and children just always seem to smile at her. Ellie was in between me and Mina holding her little hands. We went to the nearest ice cream shop. When we reached the shop, Ellie wouldn't stop jumping and yelling out 'Chocolate ice cream'.

We sat on a park bench while eating our ice cream. Ellie took out a small teddy bear plushie and said, "I wanna play with Mr Snuggles with Aunt Caramel!" She grabbed Mina's arms, "Hold on Ellie, I just need to finish my ice cream first. Why don't you play among yourself until I'm done okay, but don't wander off too far okay," Mina told Ellie as she went to play with other children. "She calls you Caramel too?!" I asked, "Apparently", She replied, "I really think that Ellie might be my daughter" I joked and Mina laughed, "Who's the mother?", "You?" I said in a deep voice, she gave me a stunned look with her mouth curled into a smile. Seconds after we were laughing. Ellie came running with tears in her eyes. "What happened Ellie?" She asked carrying Ellie in her arms. "Mr Snuggles is missing!" Ellie yelled, I carried her and she buried her face in my chest. 

We've looked all around the park but we couldn't find Mr Snuggles. "He's there! Mr Snuggles fell there!"Ellie yelled and pointed at a small rabbit hole and saw Mr Snuggles inside! I tried to pry Mr Snuggles out the rabbit hole but my hands were too large, Mina tried too but failed, "What if you try Ellie, I think your hands are small enough?" I suggested and Ellie ran to the rabbit hole, she suddenly bursted into a pool of tears, "ITS TOO BIG!" Ellie yelled, "What is?" I asked, "My hand!" She wailed. Mina cradled Ellie in her arms and said, "Don't worry Ellie, I can buy you a new one, a better one. So don't cry," and smiled. Ellie jumped off Mina's arms and plucked some flowers and placed the flowers on the rabbit hole and said,"Bye Mr Snuggles..... And Grandpa C.J."

Mina and I exchanged looks and just waited for Ellie to calm down a little. Grandpa C.J was Mina's father it was short for Chadwick Jones. I wonder why Ellie said what she had said. After a few minutes, Ellie came to us,"Can we go now?" She asked, Mina and I gave her a nod, we held her hand and took her home. "Don't worry Ellie, I will take back Mr Snuggles from you, I pinkie promise,"I told her, holding out my pinkie, Ellie smiled and made a pinkie promise.

___________

Hai! This chapter may be quite boring but don't worry I'll make it interesting in probably the next chapter I don't know yet, but stay tuned. Comment, Recommend and