Chapter 5

Mina's POV

I was halfway through the store when I heard some jeering. I was curious. "Umm are you talking to me?" I asked politley,"Umm yeah bitch who do you think I'm talking to" she said with such rudeness,"Why are you calling me a bitch?" I asked once again,"Like you don't know. You were the reason why El and Lou broke up!" said the other one with a girly high-pitched voice.

There was a moment of silence until they started throwing pebbles at me, like I was some carnival game. I was defenceless with no one by my side, they wouldn't stop until my head and other parts of my body started to bleed. I wore my hoodie to hide the scars, I was in soo much pain.

I was trying to limp home when my phone started to ring, I looked at my phone it was my mom,"Hello mom hi I missed you soo much how are you guys......" I stopped as I heard some weeping "Mom are you okay, you can tell me anything " there was silence that made my heart race"Umm I'm okay dear I..I was just chopping tomatoes thats all, you know how they make me cry" those words of hers bought me relife "I just want to know if you're okay" she asked "Mom I'm fine don't worry Louis is with me"I reminded her"Bye dear". That was the end of the conversation.

 I felt like something was amiss she called me for a reason but its not that reason.

**************

After limping for awhile I could not take it I was in sooo muh pain. My vision turned blurry and my body was swaying side to side. I was feeling quite giddy.

Everything went black.