Prolouge

'oh how i wish that me'

Listening to that song and looking through old photos of me and my best friend, Louis tomlinson, I had been friends with him since i came to Doncaster, I was originally from Glassgow, we moved because of my parents job. 

Before i had met Louis I was always alone at home because I never interacted with anybody as I was very timid.Louis noticed me walking alone and he just ran towards me and said "Hey! You're new here aren't you?","Y-yes"I muttered, after that awkward conversation I felt embarassed and ran home 

The next day, I was at the park sitting at the swing when I felt a sudden push I turned around and it was Louis."Can we be friends" he asked happily and and i nodded, "Tag you're it!" he yelled and ran around  the park, I went after him saying " WAIT! I DON"T KNOW YOUR NAME!", " You have to catch me to find out!" he yelled, with determination I ran after him. Minutes later, I finally caught him, " So.Whats.Your.Name", I said trying to catch my breath,"I'm Louis William Tomlinson but you can call me Louis , 10 years old, what's your's" he said happily "My name is Carmina Maxine Jones but you can call me Mina, I'm 10 too" I said with a smile"You look pretty when you smile" he said, that made me blush."Thank you for the compliment Louis". That was the day when we became friends.

We were always playing at the park and whenever we're angry at something we collect rocks and throw them at the empty brick wall in the park. When we were 14 we always went to starbucks every weekend and I always order caramel mocha. He called me 'caramel' and I called him 'boo bear'.On my 16th birthday he gave an emerald necklace and I never left home without it.

One day, I heard that my parents are going to London and so do I. 

I told the news to Louis and before I know both of us were crying and throwing rocks at the wall.

We had lost communication for 3 whole years.