Bonding Moments (KH)

Plot: Arc has a few moments of bonding with each of the KH members. This goes through different points in time depending on the scenario.

*VENTUS*

On Land of Departure, Arc and Ventus were talking outside in the hang out area.

Arcturus: so, did you even meet my dad?

Ventus: a few times. Tyr was one of the best wielders in all the unions. He always traveled to different places, made friends, and even fought each of the Foretellers and won!

Arcturus: wow. I heard those guys are tough, so it must've been quite the challenge.

Ventus: kinda. I guess he used his dragon powers to help him. Though, he didn't talk about his past so much. Just always said he was a simple man making his way in the galaxy.

Arcturus: sounds about right. Though, if he was so good, I'm surprised he wasn't recruited as a Dandelion.

Ventus: that was the thing though. Originally, he was supposed to be one of the leaders, but he declined, saying his destiny laid elsewhere. After the fall of Daybreak Town, however, he disappeared completely. No one ever saw him again.

Arcturus: that's probably when he went into hiding. (Beat) how have you been since the fight?

Ventus: good. I'm glad to be back home with Terra and Aqua.

Arcturus: good. What about Strelitzia?

Ventus: she's adjusting. It's not easy considering she's technically been dead for centuries.

Arcturus: well, I'm glad you two are on better terms. (Sits up) wanna play some Fall Guys?

Ventus: sure!

*AXEL*

At the Bistro, Arc and Axel were standing off against each other. They were having a spice challenge, and so far, they were pretty even.both of them were sweating bullets and their faces were red. Chelsea and Isa were watching on the sidelines.

Chelsea: has Axel done this before?

Isa: yes. Back at Radiant Garden, he use to try and challenge me and others at the castle to see if anyone could out beat him in a spice challenge. And, in the Organization, he nearly lost to Larxene. Needless to say, she was pissed that day.

Chelsea: let's hope these two don't die.

Axel: ready to give up, Speedy?

Arcturus: no way! I'm not going down that easily!

Axel: then let's go for the grand finale. Bring out the Death Chili!

Both their friends knew right there that they'd probably need the hospital. You see, Arc, Sora, Donald and Goofy recently went to a world where they found some Carolina Reaper peppers and Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers. They mixed a few of them in Chili, and it reaches all the way up to 13 million Scoville heat units. In other words, one of them is going to die.

Clara: if you two die from this, I'm gonna kill you.

Arcturus: I got this!

Axel: took the words right out of my mouth!

Two bowls then come out. Without even tasting it, they can feel the intense heat from them, and smell the spice that was crunched up into it.

Axel: all right, Arc, I'm a fair man. Just tap out, and no hard feelings.

Arcturus: we already came this far. On the count of three, we go together.

Axel: alright. (Grabs his bowl) one.