DVNT SNIPPETS

Plot: random funny moments with the DVNT crew. If you'd like to, imagine this as my take on "RWBY Chibi."

"LOFTING THE BED"

One day, Nikki was in her team's dorm room, when the door was kicked open by Dean as he enters with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Nikki: hey, boss. Something on your mind?

Dean: let's loft the beds!

Nikki: what?

Dean: think about it—we bunk the beds on top of each other, then we'd have so much more room for activities that way!

Nikki: (smiles at the idea) that's true. Let's do this!

They then got to work on measuring how high they would be. They saw that the beds were extended at full high so students could put stuff underneath. And, if they were left at that high, there was barely any room for a person to sleep on. So, their solution was to take their blades and sliced the legs, making them shorter but slightly lopsided.

Dean: this should be a good height.

Nikki: now we jut need to stabilize them.

Dean: (looks at the booklet manual) it says there should be four thick metal pins for the beds. Or in our case, eight.

They look around their dorm, but they couldn't find any pins. Dean then has an imaginary light bulb as he runs over to their wardrobe. He then turns back to Nikki with a pair of scissors and a plastic clothes hanger.

Dean: (grins) if we just snip the straight part off this clothes hanger, it's like metal pins!

Karasu: what?! Only an idiot would think that! There's no way those would support the bed and your weight. Nikki, tell him.

The young witch doesn't respond to him as she looks at the scissors and the hanger, and then responds.

Nikki: perfect! How big do you think they need to be? Let's do this!

Both high-five, and began cutting some hangers. They placed them in, hoisted the beds up real precariously, and set them on the pins.

Dean: that's not so bad.

Nikki: and they look stable.

Karasu: I'll admit, I didn't think they'd be— (notices something) wait!

Dean: what?

Karasu then flies over to one of the legs on Dean and Vali's bed, and sees one of the pins was different.

Karasu: this particular pin is half an inch longer than the others. Which means it's half an inch too long! (Triggered) ALL THE WEIGHT OF THIS NIGHTMARE CONTRAPTION IS SITTING ON THIS SINGULAR PIN, WHCIH MEANS IT'S OFF BALANCE!!!!!  FIX THIS!!!

The two don't respond as they look at the pin for maybe ten seconds before Dean makes his decision.

Dean: ah, fuck it. It's perfectly fine. (Climbs up and sleeps)

Vali and Tyra soon saw the results, and while they question the pair's idea of bunking beds, they figured "let the idiots learn on their own this was stupid." Miraculous, for the rest of their short first year before their mission, Dean's bed didn't fall apart and neither did Nikki's. However, when they returned, let's just say Glynda nearly smacked the two with her ridding crop for their antics.

"FRUIT NINJA"

Vali was sitting with his legs tucked under, and a blindfold on his face. Something was then launched, and he draws his katana to cut it. Multiple stuff was fired, and effortlessly, Vali slices them. This goes on for a bit, until he finishes them with a Judgement Cut End. After sheathing the sword, he removes the blind fold to show a large plate of cut fruit and DVNT and RWBY amazed by it.