Christmas Celebration

Plot: the main OCs prepare a big special holiday evening.

(Play Song for Ten)

On a snowy and forest planet, the FireFly touched down and Arcturus walks out to see a large pine tree. He smiles and looks back at the ship. Dean and Nikki pop out with smiles and soon they, Vali, Týra, Cole, Oswald as Zen Aku, Bennett and Andres Diablos step out with boxes of Christmas stuff.

Smiling, they go around the massive tree and began setting up for the holiday. Arcturus runs to the top of the tree as he runs a few decorations around it. DVNT places some presents down before moving on to helping to the decorations below the tree. Cole and the Diablos brothers set up tables to have the meals for the night.

They were soon done with setting up, and soon all their friends came by. This included Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Axel, Strelitzia, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Ember, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, Ren, Coco, Fox, Velvet, Yatsuhashi, Lightning, Chelsea, Sarah, Snow, Kasumi, Sho, Cloud, Tifa, Levi, Petra, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Hange, Historia, Ann, Maka, Soul, Blackstar, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, Patty, Shino, Ruth, Nero, Kyrie, Dante, Trish, Lady, Nico, and Vergil.

Everyone was enjoying themselves with food, drinks, playing snowball fights, building snowmen, some dancing with couples, ice skating, gingerbread house building, and gift giving.

Soon by night, everyone looks up with the tree glowing brightly and they see the starry sky. All were sat together, and then look at you.

Everyone: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Author's note: Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you all stay safe and enjoy the time with family and friends.