My Valentine

Plot: the couples from my stories celebrate the day of love in their own special ways.

*ELECTRIC-ROSE (Arcturus/Ruby)*

In Vale, Arc and Ruby were having dinner in a restaurant and were discussing about their day. It was that time for special couples, and Arc had chosen to take Ruby to a lovely restaurant. Now, both were laughing as Arc finished retelling about his recent mission.

Ruby: how did that even happen?

Arcturus: no idea, but I will say, Jaime did an excellent swan dive into the lake.

Ruby: (giggles) sure sounds like it. (Looks around) I'm glad you made enough time to come out here.

Arcturus: hey, for you, I had to make the effort. Plus it helps I get my own hours. Now then, (pulls out a box) I got you this.

She opens it, and has a grin as it's rose shaped cookies with an love letter.

Ruby: aw, you're sweet! Where'd you get these?

Arcturus: I made them in the kitchen back home. They're loaded with plenty of sugar for you.

Ruby: thank you, Arc. (Pulls out her gift) it wasn't easy to make, but I had this specially made for you.

Opening it, Arc is shocked to see it was his dragon logo made out of dark chocolate (A/N: I generally like Milk and White chocolate, but Dark chocolate's delicious)

Arcturus: holy shit! (Ruby laughs at his reaction) how did you make this?

Ruby: I had a custom mold made of your symbol, then later filled it with chocolate. Do you like it?

Arcturus: I love it, this is so cool! Thank you!

The two smile, and then share a kiss on the lips.

Arcturus: I love you, Ruby.

Ruby: I loves you too, Arc.

*DEVIL-SNOWFLAKE (Vali/Weiss)*

At Atlas, the Schnee Manor was hosting a party for the Valentines event. Weiss was in a blue dress as she waited for her date to arrive. Soon, she feels a tap on the shoulder, and looks to see Vali in a suit and tie.

Vali: sorry if I'm late.

Weiss: you're actually on time. What makes you think you were running late?

Vali: a couple demons were being a nuisance for a town outside the city. Not to mention, I had to finish up getting ready. Anyways, shall we enjoy our evening?

Weiss: (smiles) absolutely.

Joining in arms, the couple made it to the room where the party was being held. They enjoyed their evening, as it was filled with music, dance, and other forms of partying. For a few hours, they enjoyed their night, and later when the party was done, the couple were in Weiss' room, both in her bed.

Weiss: that was a fun evening.

Vali: I will admit, it was better then I expected. The house does seem more lively.

Weiss: yeah. After everything with the attack, we've been rebuilding our family name to what it's suppose to be. And, (moves over to him) you're less on edge then normal.

Vali: well, (moves a hair from her face) I'm with you, aren't I?

She smiles, and the two kissed as they resumed their moment with each other. Usually, neither cared about this holiday, b7t since they were with each other, they enjoyed this moment.