Allegiances

THUNDERCLAN
Leader:

Redstar - massive, red, black, and cream tom with golden eyes.
Deputy:

Squirreltail - dark ginger she-cat with flecks of darker ginger and white.

Medicine Cat('s)

Sorrelfinch - long-muzzled she-cat with a gray pelt, and hints of rose and gray-brown.

APPRENTICE, Turtlepaw

Acornspeck - brown tom with white spots.

Warriors:

Darkenedskies - black and dark gray, ex Shadowclan tom with bright, orange eyes, and a lanky appearance.

Brindlecry - gray light-brown she-cat with a distinctive rose-colored tail, and light green eyes.

Cloverear - pure white she-cat with gorgeous green eyes.

Rabbitfur - mottled brown tom with forest green eyes, and a torn ear.

Bramblesnow - dark brown tom with milky white eyes and a deep voice.

APPRENTICE, Peppermintpaw

Silverwatcher - night-black tom with a with hints of silver, and twisted back leg.

APPRENTICE, Morningpaw

Nightbreeze - jet black tom with amber eyes.

Snowwhisker - pretty mint-eyed she-cat with long white whiskers.

Mistyspots - bluish-gray she-cat with darker gray spots.

Badgerstripe - large gray tom with a bright white stripe lining his back, and sharp ice blue eyes.

Sparkspeck - speckled ginger she-cat with a silvery sheen.

APPRENTICE, Ryepaw

Dappledflame - red and orange tom with warm yellow eyes.

Cleareyes -  light gray she-cat with beautiful pale green eyes.

Breezebird - dark blue-gray she-cat with dark purple eyes.

Aspenheart - thin, long-legged tom with deep red eyes.

Pebbleheart - gorgeous, gray and white patched she-cat with emerald eyes.

APPRENTICE, Cinnamonpaw

Apprentices:

Peppermintpaw -  white she-cat with one red paw, and bright green eyes.

Morningpaw - muscular black tom with a silver-gray underbelly, and light green eyes.

Turtlepaw - brown she-cat with patches of creame, and gentle green eyes.

Ryepaw - light brown maine coon she-cat with a white belly, and reddish orange eyes.

Cinnamonpaw - dark ginger she-cat with light yellow eyes.

Queens:

Wildberry - gorgeous calico she-cat with light orange, brown, and white, along with blazing green eyes.

Blossomtree - golden she-cat with a rose tinted pelt, and sweet scent of blossoms

Mottledgaze - light gray she-cat with flecks of darker gray and white.

Elders:

Pouncenose - once pretty, dark-orange she-cat with a white belly.

Rocksky - dark brown tabby tom with lighter brushes of ginger-brown.