0.9

-ashton pov-

When I woke up Ari was still asleep as it was like 6 am and it was break I mean who does that. I mean other than me of course. It was a rare occasion that this happened I mean once a month, but today was the day it happened again. I keep having the same nightmare over and over again. It's always like back at my house but I wasn't there just Lauren, Harry, and my Mom. So like someone is trying to break into house and breaks down the door and walks upstairs because everyone is asleep. So the person makes there way to my mom's room and starts to take her jewelry and then goes and shoots her in the head. And then Harry and Lauren are still there but the guy just hits Harry and like kidnaps Lauren and he just leaves and there is no struggle from them. And I sure as hell couldn't help them because I was in America and there was nothing I could do. Before I could realize there were salty tears streaking down my cheeks. Soon I was full on sobbing and I couldn't help it. I could see Ari stirring next to me.

"Ashton?" Ari questioned worriedly, "Are you okay Babe?". All of a sudden the fear and anger inside of me let loose and I couldn't help shit from happening because my mouth was not closing any time soon.

"NO ARI IM NOT FUCKING OKAY. I AM IN AMERICA INSTEAD OF OZ WHERE MY FAMILY IS IM WITH A DAMN GIRL INSTEAD OF WITH HARRY OR LAUREN OR MY FUCKING MOM TO SEE YOU AND I CAN'T HELP BUT WORRY ABOUT THEM BECAUSE I AM NOT THERE. I WAS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. I AM SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THEM AFTER MY DAD LEFT. IT'S SO UNFAIR AND NOW IM STUCK HERE WITH THE BOYS AND YOU. FOR FUCKS SAKE! AT LEAST THE BOYS ARE FAMILY! BUT THAT'S IT THATS FUCKING IT ARI!" I lashed out on her and continued to sob.

"oh.. I'm sorry Ashton I'll go... maybe I'll be back late I don't know bye." She said warily, but I didn't even notice as she left the room and walked out of the apartment. I was too busy worrying to notice anything.

---ari pov---

I shouldn't have left. That was so selfish of me. But I couldn't help it because his words still hurt. I drove down all the way to the most southern city in Michigan to just get away and I stopped at a McDonalds after 2 hours of driving. I picked up my phone and saw I had a message from earlier

From Unknown; Hi there beautiful  

I had no idea who this number was but I couldn't care less right now 

To Unknown; um hi

From Unknown; whatsup 

I wasn't sure if I should put full trust into this person but I was too tired to think logically

To Unknown; just sittin around wbu

From Unknown; just talking to a pretty girl ;) 

Just becasue I was texting this person which was clearly a dude I DEFINITELY was not flirting back with him

To Unknown; oh

how did you get my number anyways

From Unknown; It was on a website and it also had  a picture of you so I decided to text you bc you looked nice and pretty 

This really scared me that my number was on a website becasue my privacy had been provoked

From Unknown; I dont have to text u if u dont want me to