0.8

-ari pov-

My eyes fluttered open as I awoke from my nap I took after making breakfast for everyone. I noticed that Ashton was no longer beside me making the bed almost instantly colder than it was before I saw he was gone. I slowly sat up in bed and let out a small yawn while I streched trying to wake up a bit. I looked over at my alarm clock seeing it was 12 o'clock already. I sprung out of bed and walked towards the kitchen trying to get ready. I soon collided with a tall body and almost fell before the figure grabbed my arms.

"Well good morning I was just coming to check if you were up yet, I made coffee!" Ashton said cheerily with a smile. I leaned up to peck his cheek in thankfulness as he had made me coffee and that's all I really needed right now.  When I finally got to the kitchen I saw Michael sitting on the floor next to the AC vent. I grabbed my coffee and made my way over to Michael taking a sip, "Michael?" I said as he looked up, "What the hell are you doing in the kitchen, on the floor, next to the vent?". Michael started to giggle a bit before he looked up at me.

"Well you see Pokèmon ended so I just watched whatever else was on and then Luke and Anna came in right? So I just watched until I heard a slight moan come from the make out session on the couch so I grabbed my phone and ds and Calum was asleep or something again so I didn't want to wake him up so I sat near the vent because I mean it's summer and it's hot." Michael said like this was a normal occasion for him. I couldn't help but giggle as he started playing pokèmon again on his ds. I started to walk back to my room as I realized my cup was empty as I had been drinking it as Michael was explaining his weird posistion. I walked back to the kitchen and set my cup down only to go back to my room and shower.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

When I had finished getting ready for the day it was only 12:45. And can I say I was quite impressed with myself for being that fast. I walked into the family room seeing everyone sitting on the couches talking. When I saw there was no space left to sit on the couch I took the opportunity to sit on Ashton instead. It seemed they were talking about what we were doing today.

"We should see a tigers game!"

"I don't get your baseball in America it just doesn't make sense"

"Well I kind of wanted to see Bell Isle"

"They have an aquarium I heard!"

"Or the Henry Ford Mueseum!"

"Guys shut the hell up we can just walk around? I heard um what's it called... um... ROYAL OAK! Yeah that's it.. they have a really cool downtown and  a viynl shop and then we could like check out Ari and Anna's hometown? That would be so cool!" Ashton finally spoke up out of all this random suggestions coming from everyone else. Soon a chorus of 'sures' and 'yays' came from everyone so we decided at that. 

Everyone got up to get their sunglasses and occasional hat for the car ride. As soon as everyone was ready we made our way to the car. I drove since I was the only one who knew how to get there except Anna but she was currently busy with Luke doing whatever they do. When we got in the car and I turned on the ignition music started blaring through my car. Oh my god. It was Try Hard. It just had to be Try Hard. The night after they sang it to me. I flushed a deep crimson and hit my head against the steering wheel.

"Aw babe don't be embarresed I think it's cute not weird I mean before you met you were a giant fan. Remember you said you loved me on accident." He said accidentally embarresing me more as the boys started laughing really hard.

"Ugh whatever I'm changing the station off of my CD" I said 

"How did you even get the CD they don't sell it in America I thought?" Calum questioned.