1.3

a/n GUYS THIS IS THE SMUTTY SMUT BEWARE

ALSO ITS SUPER BAD BC ITS MY FIRST SMUT DOODS

@NATCAT_2 helped me out a little bit

-ari pov-

I stumbled back into the hotel we rented for the night with Ashton walking behind me. You see he was slightly more sober than I was. I was trailing into the elevator and tripped over my own feet, causing Ashton and I to giggle.

"Ashy!" I slurred, "My feet were like... moving without me"

"Are they still there?" He slurred back slightly concerned.

"Yeah dood" I giggled as I pressed the top button leading to our floor. When the elevator stopped I almost fell again causing me to giggle once again. I reached into Ashton's pocket and grabbed the key. I kept ramming the key into the door trying to unlock it making me angry so I threw the key on the ground. "Stupid door"

"Here babe" Ashton said as he grabbed the key and slid it through the opening. Instead of continuing my rampage I just giggled and stumbled into the room behind Ashton.

"Ashtonnnnnnn I'm not tiredddd" I slurred out my words.

"Well what do you want to do" He poked my chest causing me to giggle because let's be real. I am completely smashed.

"Okay I have an ideaaaa and its really goooood" I smirked causing Ashton to raise his eyebrows, "We should just like... fück".

Ashton grinned and before I had time to process I was being slammed against the nearest wall and pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, slowly but passionately. I could tell Ashton was hungry for more, so I started to grind my hips on his crotch. This made him moan and a smirk spread across my face. He started leading me to the bed, ripping his shirt off while keeping our lips connected.

We had a full on make out session for a good 10 minutes but I was craving much more. I started to palm his diçk and he croaked out a loud moan. I giggled and slowly took off his pants and got up to slowly remove my clothes to tease him as best I could. Soon we were both bare and Ashton was semi-hard. He whispered are you sure you want to do this, making me nod eagerly. He started placing kisses down my body reaching my nipples taking one in his mouth as he massaged the other making me cry out in pleasure. I reached my hand down under his weight and took his length in my hand causing him to bite onto my breast. I sreeched from a mix of pleasure and pain, almost a perfect mix. When I felt he was as hard as he could be I let go of him nervously waiting for what was next. He realeased me also as I held back a whine at the loss of friction.He soon angled himself until he lined up to my entrance. He slammed his dićk into my entrance and I wimpered at how painful it was. He quietly apologized and started pumping his dïck back and fourth into me.

"Oh fūck daddy!" i cried out. He moaned at the nickname. He kept slamming his dïck into me and I tried not to cry at the pain it was causing me that started to fuse into pleasure.

"You like that babygirl" He growled into my ear causing me to croak out a moan. He grinned with lust as he slammed as hard as he could onto my g-spot over and over again causing me to wail out in pleasure. "Oh baby I'm so close"

"I am too" I whimpered. He sloppily slammed into me one more time as we both rode out our highs together. He pulled out and I held in a whimper from the sensitivity.

Ashton pressed a kiss to my hair as he pulled me into his side. "You did so good babe" he cooed at me as I cuddled farther into him laying my head on his chest. I soon fell asleep to Ashton whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

a/n SHUDDUP I TRIED FOR YOU PEOPLE

I GIGGLED THE WHOLE GOD DÄMN TIMEEEEEE

PLZ VOTE AND TELL UR FRIENDS

AND IF YOU GO TO MY SCHOOL DONT U DARE TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS SHIT