Chapter 10: Preparation

*Climb the demon tower and reach the 100th floor, collecting souls as you climb*

  *Souls collected 789/1,000*

  *Floor reached: 69/100*

  Izuku and Aizawa had spent the week climbing the demon tower. It had started off easy enough, however it was beginning to get more difficult for Izuku and his shadows as they approached the higher floors.

  Izuku sent his soldiers out and waited for the experience and souls to roll in.

  Aizawa stood alert, keeping an eye out for unseen threats.

  "What floor are we at now Midoriya?" He asked.

  "Floor 69. There should be a boss on floor 75. We can go back to UA then. I think I'll finish the quest by then too."

  Aizawa nodded.

  "Your army is incredibly efficient. I haven't even gotten to see you fight yet." He commented.

  Izuku laughed.

  "I could probably just send my soldiers through the tower and pop in whenever a boss needs beating."

  *Souls gained!*

  *Experience earned!*

  *Soul count: 816/1,000*

  Aizawa examined the lightweight dragon scale armour Izuku had given him. It was resistant to most blades, and completely impervious to flame, perfect for this dungeon.

  Izuku's own Shadow Monarch armour was made up of dragon scales of various qualities, and the shadow steel absorbed the flames and smoke around him anyway.

  Aizawa had a few dragons in his shadow, while Izuku kept Igris by his own side.

  They quickly made it to floor 75, meeting a large boss that just sat in its chair amongst the ruined skyscrapers.

  "This one's going to get messy, you should retreat for now." Izuku said.

  Aizawa acknowledged the position they were in. A giant enemy was amongst already worn down, broken buildings.

  "This isn't a real city, use the environment to your advantage." Aizawa said before running off.

  Izuku called upon his soldiers, sending Igris forth alongside them.

  The boss swatted at Izuku's forces like flies, making his way towards the monarch.

  "Return to me. I'll handle him alongside Igris and Iron. Domain of the Monarch."

  A large circle stretched out for a mile in each direction, turning Igris and Iron purple. Certain parts of Izuku's armour glowed purple too.

  Izuku leaped up at the giant, drawing his fist back, while Igris and Iron attacked it's ankles.

  The giant demon swatted Izuku away with great difficulty, but was able to get rid of the other two easier.

  Izuku looked around, looking for anything he could use against the demon.

  His gaze fell upon an un-collapsed skyscraper. About halfway down it was missing a fair chunk of the metal supports, giving Izuku the perfect opportunity.

  The greenette bounded towards the building, darting up to the large hole in the side.

  The demon boss raced after him, heading right down the path the building would fall. Izuku punched one of the remaining support beams, pulling at another with Ruler's authority.