Chapter 6

A\N for * if anyone can unscramble the message I will give you a shout out on my page or in the book.
--------------------------------
Another day came and past from yesterday and evie was wondering on her outfit from yesterday and Mal was drawing or doing work and I was reading and still waiting on my daily letter from dad. Carlos come with the school issue laptop he had and sat between Evie and Mals bed. It was pretty quite for the four of us before Jay walked in.

"Yo-ho-ho!" He exlaimed coming in.

"Hey!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Did your plan work with Jane are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal asked.

"Oh someone's in a bad mood." Jay and I said.

"My mom's counting on me I can't let her down!" Mal exclaimed.

We can do this if we stick together." Jay said.

"And I'm being cut out on a conversation I know nothing of." I said.

Everyone ignored me.

"And we won't go back until we do because we're rotten..." Mal started saying their group mado.

"To the core." They finished saying.

"Oh yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go i have nothing to wear of course." Evie said.

We all gave Evie a look of really.

"What?" She asked.

A nock on the door came.

"Hold that thought." Mal said.

Mal went to open the door and I threw my leather jacket in to cover my bare arms as I was in a crop top a pair of shorts fishnet tights combat boots a leather jacket with studs and fingerless gloves

Hey Mal. I didn't see you guys today I was just wondering Ifyou had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben said looking at me as winked at him that made him stutter.

"Not that I know of." Mal said.

"Okay all right well , uh if you need anything, just, uh..." Ben said looking at me as the clothes I also had on today hugged every curve I had. And I came and stood beside Mal.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben said.

"Wow that is beyond exciting do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked.

"I wish you could up front it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." Ben said.

"And your girlfriend?" Mal asked.

"Yeah I'm sorry." Ben responded.

"Okay thanks, bye." Mal said.

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of..." Ben said before Mal shut the door and I stopped it.

"Any letters?" I asked.

"Yeah and Quinn you look very nice." Ben said handing me my letter and stumbled over the last part as I know I was sending his teenage what ever it's called over the moon.

"Thanks." I said slipping back into the dorm.

I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend and I need a love spell." Mal said.