Chapter 35

TW: it gets a little spicy. Like less then one whole chilly pepper

"Quinn." Ben said waking me up the following morning.

"Please tell me yesterday wasn't real." I said.

"No I'm sorry." He said. Kissing my head.

Cuddled next to him our different in hight showing I looked up at him.

"Come on love." He said.

"Ugh." I said getting out of my side of his bed.

"Your adorable when you sleep you know." Ben said.

"I still don't understand how your okay with sharing your room with me." I say.

"Because your my fiancée and normally they share a room together and you have to admit cuddles are worth it." Ben said.

"Yeah." I said blushing.

"Besides once your queen it's your home just as much as anyone's plus my parents are going to move to a smaller castle in the countryside as retirement." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I stood up and Ben came behind me.

"I love you." He said kissing my shoulder.

"I love you too." I said.

I walked to my spot ben let's me keep some of my clothes in when he lets me stay in his room.

"Uhm Ben?" I ask.

"Yes." He said.

"Why is there a few new things here?" I ask.

"I don't know." He said. With a grin

"You do and your not telling me." I said. With a pout.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Quinn mom never had a daughter trust me I don't think it would be like it is now if she did. But she loves you like her own and though she could get you some dresses. ." He said.

"Oh." I said. Almost tearing up.

"Hey it's okay." He said hugging me.

I picked the one it was knee length with spegetii straps with little blue flowers on the bottice and a mix and dark and light blue.

"It's pretty I love it ." I said

"Mom will be glad to know.." Ben said.

I paired it with a brown wedge boots a few bracelets and a choker that's pretty much my signature accessory. And my engagement ring.

"Let's go." Ben said grabbing my waist.

We walked into the room that was the living tea room put together.

"I think we all know why we're here. The people are in a panic about Hades. He almost got out." Adam said.

We as in Ben and me met with his parents and Fairy godfather. To talk about everything. Aka Mom escaping the isle Uma escaping and dads stunt

"Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped?" Fairy godmother said.

I looked down at my shoes.

"We can't risk having another villain on the loose." Adam said.

"I really feel like this is all my fault. - I'm supposed to protect Auradon. And dad gave up the whole revenge thing for me I wasn't there for him." I said.

"You did. You did protect Auradon. And your dad didn't want your letters anymore remember you couldn't help it."  Ben told me.

"Every time we open the barrier, we're exposed to danger. Maleficent. Uma. Or Hades." Adam said.

"We don't know that, Dad." Ben said before his phone rang.

He slid his grip from my waist and walked away to answer it.

"Maleficent's scepter and the queen's crown have been stolen." Ben said.

"When the people hear this, they will never wanna leave their houses. What do we tell them?
Quinn ... What do we do? How do we keep evil out of Auradon" Belle asked worried.

"Again why do villains have the worst assumptions made of them. Dad is a big teddy bear.  All he did was steal meg's soul and tricked hercules to take over a place from his kid brother who didn't like him and never allowed him away from The underworld. And Uma she has always fought for her own skin she's just like Mal was when she came. All she wants is what's best for the isle and it's what her mother has taught her. And Belle I don't know I never was as bad kid on the isle maybe a rap sheet for stealing food." I said.

"Quinn?" Everyone asked looking at me.

"I was raised with or by a third of the list of said villains  Adam you listed of course I'll get defensive and I can go on about misunderstood villains." I said.

"Mom dad I think Quinn has a point I mean think about if someone kept bashing you or dad's name through the mud around me" Ben said.

"The kids have a point." Fairy godmother said.

"Okay Quinn I'm sorry for not thinking." Adam said.

"Apologies accepted." I said.

"Okay meeting done." Ben said.

I couldn't take out of there quicker then a mad grumbling gargoyle.

"Quinn." Ben said meeting up with me.

I kept walking.

"Quinn please stop. " He says again. Rasing his voice a bit.

"What Ben?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" He responds back with as the answer.

"No not really." I say.

"I'm sorry about that honestly I'm pretty sure mom and dad feel bad about it too." He says.

"Don't worry about it Ben. They are the good guys. And I'm the reformed villain kid.." I say.

"Your more then that Quinn don't beat yourself your or call yourself that. Because your not that. Your you. ." He says.

"Then what am I." I ask.

"Well let's see hmm your smart amazing caring. Loving. Soon to be queen. And a great person who is also a great kisser"he says then kisses me after the last part.

I open my lips to allow him in. To deepen the kiss. He slides his tongue in and pokes my tongue with his. I swear I can feel him smirk. I pull away to get air after.

"Never this bold king Bennyboo." I say mocking what Audrey used to call him.

"One what have I told you about calling me Benny boo. Two. Maybe i thought you standing up for yourself and your family was kinda hot." He says.

"Oh." I say shocked.

"What's wrong." He asked.

"It's new for you to say that." I say.

"I know but it's true." He says.

"I think I'm going go get ready for janes party over at Evies." I say.

"Okay I'll see you there." He says.

Hiiii planning on updating like I do every so often but I have a few things and I don't wanna make an authors note chapter. So yeah.

1) should I include the new rise of red movie into the plot of the book
2) once I finish this book I should I revise edit and make a better cover for it?
3) main plot things that should be revised. When I edit it.
4) I'm probably gonna make a separate revised and edited book instead of changing the format of this one.
5) should I make this a little spicy besides make out sessions?