Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and do to the fact it's a half a day full of classes because we have a turney game today.I put on a red plaid crop top with a matching skirt red fingerless gloves and red heels. Walking to my locker that was actually right next to Ben's and I saw Jay flirting with girls.

"Oh hello there name's Jay you all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." The poor girl said.

"Keep a lookout for number eight all right scoring the winning goal." Jay said.

"Okay." She said again.

I walked along the side of the wall to get to the top to get to my locker. When I heard other people talking.

"She did it to Jane's hair, too, and
Fairy Godmother's not happy about it." Audrey said.

"What's the harm?" Ben asked.

"It's gateway magic sure it starts with the hair next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" She asked.

"Listen, Audrey..." Ben said to reason with her.

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey asked.

"Okay." Ben said.

"Bye, Bennyboo." She said.

"Bye." He said.

"Hey, Bennyboo!" Mal exclaimed.

"Hey." Ben said to my sister.

"I just made a batch of cookies double chocolate chip, do you want one?" Mal asked.

"Oh I uh I've got a big game I don't eat before a big game but thank you so so much thank you. Next time next time."

"No yeah I completely understand. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains." Mal said.

"No no no." Ben said.

"No I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." Mal said.

"No that's not it no no no I... I really do..." Ben said.

"No I get it you're cautious that's smart oh , well, more for me, I guess." Mal said.

"No no hey... see that totally trust you totally." Ben said.

Ben took a bite of the cookie.

"How are they?" Mal asked.

I slid between the two of them and face Ben.

"They're good they're great they're amazing they're uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet..." Ben said and sputtered.

" Quinn have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" Ben asked.

"How you feeling, bro?" Jay asked.

I feel... I feel... I feel like... like singing your name Quinn Quinn." He sang in a sing song voice .

"Look Quinn I will see you later by the way very cute outfit it brings out the blue of your hair." Ben said.

"Quincy Uylesses Hades you screwed up are plans." Mal screeched at me.

"Oh I am so sorry that I did that but I have no regrets." I said.

"It's fake love." She said.

"So who said it can't be real why it last." I said.

"Okay." Mal said.