Listen To This

You're going to want to hear this. Trust me.

Okay so I just got a new internship with the marketing team of a writing conference called Teen Author Boot Camp. And because of COVID our usual in-person conference has switched to online. So this now give out opportunities for all of you guys to join. I have done the conference for 2 years now and my writing has increased so much you guys.

Anyways this year our keynote speakers are Leigh Bardugo (author of Six of Crows), Julie Berry (author of the Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place), Rena Barron (author of the Kingdom of Souls), and Chistopher Paolini (author of Eragon).

The conference is all day long, with break for morning, afternoon, and evening breaks to listen to those keynote speakers. And the rest of the day you get to attend 5-6 other writing classes by other amazing authors of your own choosing. There is a wide variety of classes from "Writing Epic Fight Scenes," to "How To World Build." Then because it is online, you get 60 days to watch all the other recorded classes you want. The conference is March 13, 2021.

It is such an awesome opportunity. I am not kidding. Last year I got to learn how to develop my story idea from "Marissa Meyer," and how to make writing a career from "Brandon Sanderson." So if you are interested in this program, tag five people who you would think would love to join. Then dm me and I can get you the link to the conference website and all the information. 

Thanks! 

-pinacolada07