Vlog 2 Surprises

Author note- First of all if you don't know these songs you must hear them they're amazing. I really love too young and thief. also Thumbnails will be added soon so make sure to follow so you get a notification when I announce something like that

Narrator POV

An entire night of just vlogging. They sang songs at night and rolled down streets. A surprise for her awaits

Your POV

I Walk up to blue base with a smile on my face to meet Woods. "Morning baby" He says grabbing his coat out of his office. "Morning Woodsy" I say Sweetly. "Matthias video" I ask. He nods, "yeah". "Are we still on for our Vlogging night" He says checking his watch. "Yeah of course Where do you want to meet up at and when" I say as he walks with me towards the back of the blue base. "Don't know 8 o clock I'll pick you up I have a spot that I want to show you", Woods says putting his arms around me. "Ok have fun with the Matthias video" I say and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles at me with that amazing smile of his.

TIME SKIP TO after the Matthias video

Woods is walking back to his office. I Have a surprise for him. I put a flower with a cute little note on his laptop. The note says, "To my dearest Woodsy! I love you so much. I hope that you're doing ok after today's video. You're doing amazing my love. XOXO N/N". He's been walking through all the bases today just for the video. He's been to the vault, mega desk room and even to orange base. He seems exhausted. "Hey honey" I say to him cheerfully. "Hey Baby" He says walking into his office. "What's this?" he says, referring to the flower. "Read it" I say full of glee. He picks up the note and reads it silently. His face becomes a tint of red. He smiles at me. I ran to him and gave him an amazing hug. I put my arms around his torso. "Do... you like it." I say hugging him with joy beaming from me. "I... Love it" He says hugging me back. I put my arms around his back. He puts his arms around my waist as we kiss. Our lips touch so delightfully. I wish it could last forever. Matt walks thro blue base and see us. Matthias looks in at us. "Y... You guys want to go get lunch" Matt says looking at us like no big deal. We let go abruptly, "sure" we both say together. "You too have only been dating for almost a year now but you act like a married couple finishing each other's sentences like that" Matt says. Me and Woods smile.

LATER AFTER LUNCH AND WORK

I get a text from Woods at about 7, "hey honey, I'll Meet you outside your house at 8 bring the vlog camera I gave you. Heart emoji". Little did I know...

Woods POV

"Hey there so as you can tell N/N isn't here right now that's because I'm planning a cute little date for us. " I say facing the vlog camera. "She has no idea that this right here existed" I say pointing the camera to the picnic. "I'm getting ready to go pick her up. Hopefully she likes it.

I was planning a cute little romantic picnic for us. I text her a little before preparing. I grab the vlogging camera and begin vlogging. "She had once told me that her favorite fruit was strawberries. Check. Pizza. Check. Music. Check. What else? She once said she loves listening to music in cars. Hmmm. I can do that." I say to the camera. "You see that over there?" I say, pointing the camera toward a wrapped box. "That's a personalized painting I had done for her. It was an artist commission for about 50$ and it turned out really good". I plan a little more for our date and then look at the clock. 10 more minutes till 8. It's already kind of dark out. I test out the light i bought just for the picnic. They change colors. I mess around with them a tad. "I need these for my room" I say to myself. I begin to drive her way as songs play through my head.

I fix a camera to the dashboard of my car to record the ride there and her reaction. I'm very excited. I put on a playlist of songs that she said she liked. Along with a couple songs that we both love and sing along too. She walks out of her house with her vlogging camera all ready to go. She's so cute.