Vlog 3 part 1 Vloggingtines day surprise

Narrator POV

Today was the valentines day party at hi5 studios. This is told leading up towards valentines day. It starts early on the 10th. 4 days to plan. 3 days to buy it. 2 days to hide and 1 day to show it.

Your POV

February 11th

"Hey Woodsy you want to vlog something" I say walking up to his office. "Sure what are we vlogging. " He asks taking his headphones off. "You know how we've talked about buying a house and living together, well I think I found some houses in you liking" I say holding up a sketchbook where I wrote them all down. "Oh really is this like yeah we're buying house today or no they're not for sale" He says. "Well I mean some of them are on sale, ⅗. " I say looking at my notebook. He nods and shuts his laptop. "Ready we won't say the address of each house because well we are vlogging this" I say holding the vlogging camera. "Who's car we taking" Woods asks. "Mine" I say.

Time skip to Car rides.

I open the door and get in beside him. "So where did you find these houses" He asks still a little sus that I'm pranking him. "Oh you know just driving down the streets," I say buckling my seatbelt. "So we can only see the outside" He say bit confused of why we're doing this. "I can tell you how many bedrooms and bathrooms they're are for 3 of them since I found them on Zillow" I say siting up a camrea at the dashboard. "Ok so where to first" He asks excitedly. I show him my notebook with the address written down. He nods after reading. 'It's a green house with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom" I say giving him my phone to show him the Zillow account. "Looks nice a little expensive don't you think" He says showing me the price. 400,000 $. My eyes widen.

"Here it is" I say pointing the vlog camrea to the addressless house. "Are we going to show them which house we buy if we buy any" He says concerned but happy. "We won't show them which one we buy but we will show them the inside in a future vlog" I say. "I think it's beautiful" He says. "The next house is a light blue color with only 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with over ½ an acre of land. It's also only 145,000" I say pointing the vlog camrea beside me at the house. "I like this one better then the first one. " He says happily. I drive past it and show him the account on my phone. "OH I really like this one" He says cheerfully. "The next one is a dark purple house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It has more land then the others. ⅔ of an acre. It also has a backyard garage unlike the others which was built in" I say showing him it on my phone. "I myself like this one" I say to him as he scrolls thro the pictures of the house. "I like this one. I Love the color" he says holding the vlog camrea for this one.

Once we get back to the studio we edit a couple vlogs that we haven't posted yet.

Next day February 12

I wake up early and start vloggging. "It's a new day. Woods is not here right now because I'm planning a surprise for him. So you remember yesterday right or more like about 10 seconds ago. The reason I was showing him houses was because I want to buy him one. I didn't know which one tho. So I asked if he would wan to look around at some and maybe live together. He said yes and now here we are. Time to go buy his valentines gift" I say to the vlog camera. "He said he really liked the last 2 I showed him so I'll get him one of them. I'm also going to get him a card with a flower in it. I also want to set up a scavenger hunt that lead him to this house. " I say driving down the road. "Ah there it is. I talked to the owners of the house this morning on the phone and they said to meet them here around 12noon. To do a walktho of the house" I say looking over at the house not showing the camrea for privacy reasons. I grab the vlogging camrea and point it at my feet while walking up to the house. The owners standing right outside the door. "Good after noon" I say to them. "Good afternoon to you too. You must be Y/N L/N I'm Jackie " She says holding out her hand for me to shake. "Yes that's me. Are you ok with being on camrea for a YouTube video" I ask shaking her hand. "Yeah I'm fine with it. My nephew is a youtuber. " She says. She shows me thro the house. The living room had a fireplace with a Tv over it. It had no furniture at all. But I already had furniture for it at my house. The bedrooms were all painted with white walls and white frames. A completely blank canvas. The kitchen was again white walled and boring. "This is a really pretty house" I say looking around with the vlogging camera. "And the backyard is even better" Jackie said opening up the doors to the backyard. I gasp in excitement and show the camrea. "Are you buying a house for just yourself "' Jackie asks. "No it's for my boyfriend and I . I'm planning a little valentines day surprise for him" I say showing the camera the whole place. "Oh if you can buy the house right now instead of waiting what Zillow said about 2 weeks" She says, "really that'll be great" I say.