Chapter 4: 🍋's

You turned around as Levi approached you both.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

"Lev-"

"What are you two brats doing?" His voice was scarily calm as he cut you off.

"U-um nothing captain." Simon stuttered trying to look him in the eyes but failed. "I- uh I was just-"

"Go back inside." Levi cut him off.

You were shaking as he turned to you, you could literally feel the anger coming off of him as his eyes locked on yours. "You... need to go see the Commander."

You turned around slowly, not even glancing at Simon and you walked slowly towards Erwin's office, you could feel your legs shake after every step you took.

You didn't want him to think you wanted to kiss Simon, because you DIDN'T, you just were so in shock that you couldn't move. You covered your face with your hands and groaned out in frustration.

'(Y/n) you idiot!' You thought to yourself as you continued to groan.

You gasped as you felt something grab the back of your thighs and next thing you knew you were hauled over Levi's shoulder.

"Levi, Wha-"

"Shut up." He cut you off and you did, as he carried you all the way to his room. Once you approached his door, you felt his grip tighten.

"Didn't I tell you-" He now opened his door and once in, he slammed it shut.

Your back was now up against it and his hands were placed on either side of your head, "that you're mine." He snarled, his face only a few centimetres away from yours.

"Lev-"

"You let someone else touch what's mine." You shivered at his breath trickling down your skin. "Why would you let him kiss you." His eyes burned with rage and you were shaking under his touch, you haven't seen him mad at you like this before. "Why?!" He yelled.

He turned around, looking away from you and headed to rest on the edge of his desk. "I really told you I loved you... and I catch you kissing someone else." He laughed in disbelief and shook his head.

"I didn't kiss him." Now you were upset that he didn't even see what happened and just assumed you kissed.

"Okay I admit," your back still against the door, "I didn't move... but that was only because I was in shock, I wanted to stop him, but it was like... like my legs and body couldn't move... in my head I was screaming at him to stop, but I just couldn't physically do it!" You now moved off from the door. "I would never kiss someone else when I'm already with someone that I love." He finally looked up at you.

Honestly... You kind of liked Levi all mad and jealous over you.

"I promise, we didn't kiss." You now started to walk towards him, you hesitated to touch him, not knowing if he wanted to be or not. Your eyes now locked on his and that burning rage was no longer there, it was safe for you to step a little closer. "I promise."

Your hands reached to rest on his chest and travelled up to wrap around the back of his neck, "I like you like this." You hummed. "All mad and jealous."

He rolled his eyes and his hands still remained at the side of him, gripping the edge of his desk. Your hands travelled up to his soft hair and you gripped it. "Come on Levi." You leaned in closer to kiss him, but before you could you paused and looked him in the eyes. "He didn't touch what was yours." You reassured and you pressed your lips to his.

You inhaled sharply as his arms wrapped around your lower back pulling you into him. His tongue licked at your bottom lip and you opened your mouth for him to slip his tongue inside.