Chapter 16: 🍋's

You kissed him back, your arms wrapped around the back of his neck as his moved down to your waist, snaking behind to pull your body closer to his.

"I love you so much." He breathed out, kissing your cheek, and moving down to your jaw. "Don't ever scare me like that again." You could hear the desperation in his voice. He was just as scared of losing you as you were with him.

"I'm sorry." You sighed out, his lips moving to your neck. "I love you too." He moved back up to your lips, kissing you roughly, desperately, like he's never kissed you before. "I love you so much." You pulled him in again. Never wanting to be away from him ever again.

His lips moved back down your neck kissing every part he could, like he's missed every inch of you.

He began to bite and suck at certain areas causing you to let out a few moans.

You wanted him. Right now. All of him right now.

You moved your hand down his body, feeling every muscle as you reached the waistband of his joggers, pulling on it to get him to press up against you. His bulge now pushed into your lower abdomen.

His hands moved down your body and you jumped as his fingers grazed your ribs from the pain. He paused in his movements and you both looked down at where his hand now rested. Your foreheads pressed against one another, both of you slightly out of breath already.

He slowly began to lift your shirt to which you tried to stop him. You didn't want him to see the bruise, because if he sees it he might stop all of this, to make sure you wouldn't get hurt, but you didn't want this to ever stop.

He gave you this look of 'let me', as he still hung on to your shirt and you loosened your grip on his wrists.

Lifting it up a little more, he saw the huge bruise that ran across your entire right side. He let out a huge sigh, almost as if it hurt him too. He kissed your forehead softly and you looked up into his eyes, giving him a reassuring smile that you were okay.

You leaned forward to press your lips against his. Your lips were soft against one another, but his lips began to travel back down.

Down your neck, to your chest, then he beant to his knees and kissed down to your ribs. He hovered over the bruise and began to place small soft kisses over it.

It felt so... good. Every kiss was so soft and gentle and you felt yourself squirm for wanting more. You sighed out from his touch and a moan escaped your lips as he lowered himself more and began to kiss down your stomach, to your lower abdomen.

Your breath hitched as he reached your underwear. He kissed that sweet spot right over the fabric and his fingers looped around the band and he slid them down slowly.

"Turn around." He commanded and you did so. "Face against the lockers and ass out." He said and you heard him slide his joggers off as you pressed your face against the lockers. "Spread." And you opened your legs without hesitation. You loved it when Levi was like this, you loved when he ordered you around and took control, nothing turned you on more.

You felt his finger roam around, his fingers started to graze down your spine, causing you to shiver and to stand on the tip of your toes. His finger then slid in between your slits causing you to let out a gasp of pleasure. "Look at you." He said breathlessly and continued to rub your clit. "Already so wet for me." He continued to play with your clit a little more causing you to move your hips uncontrollably.

You wanted more. And you wanted more now.

"Did I say you could move?" Before you could answer two of his fingers slid into you. You moaned as he continued to pump in and out of you slowly.