Chapter 19: First Time PT.2 🍋's

He lifted your shirt over your head and you quickly wrapped your arms over your chest.

He's never seen your body fully naked before.

"Why are you covering yourself?" He said grazing your arms. "I'm going to see it at some point." He reassured and you slowly removed your arms. "Come here, he pulled you in closer to him. "I love that this is all mine." He kissed your lips, then looked down at your body. "I love that you're all mine." He picked you up from your ass, your arms hooked at the back of his neck, and he brought you to the bed, laying you down softly.

His lips found yours again and he began to move down your body. You gasped out as he barely focused on your neck and went straight to your chest. Your breath hitched as he hovered over one of your breasts. "Let's start here." He said, moving his lips to one of your nipples and you moaned out as he sucked on it and you cried out as pinched the other one lightly with his fingers.

You felt yourself squirm under his touch and he hummed against your breast.

You arched your back at his touch and you groaned out as he moved to your other nipple.

His tongue swirled around your already hardened nipple and you cried out as you felt a slightly painful pinch on it.

Ouch. That hurt.

But, the pain quickly went away as he began to suck on it again, causing a moan to escape from your mouth.

You didn't notice as he began to kiss further down your body and his thumbs slowly rolled at your nipple. You could feel the sweet sensation travel all the way down to your...

"Wait Levi!" You gasped, worried at how wet you were down there and didn't realize he was travelling down there.

You got shy, and embarrassed... you've never had someone see you this vulnerable before.

Levi shushed you as he climbed back over your body, forcing you to lie back down and he placed a soft kiss on your lips. "Are you okay?" He asked, pulling away.

"Y-yeah, it's just... I- I've never-"

"If you want me to stop just tell me." He whispered, so close to your lips.

Your eyes shot down to his lips.

No... Don't stop.

You hooked your arms behind his head and you pulled him into you, your lips now moving in sync with each other, you parted your lips slightly, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in.

Your breath hitched as one of his hands travelled down your body, he slowed down as he reached your stomach.

Now moving down further, he broke away from your lips and looked down at where his hand was. He started to play with the waistband of your underwear and you bit your lip as he slid under them.

He started to circle around your clit and you hissed at the sensation. You watched as his eyes closed and he inhaled sharply. "You're so wet." You shut your eyes in embarrassment. "God I want you." Your eyes shot open as he now moved down your body. You lifted your hips as he slid the fabric down your legs.

You gasped out as you felt him tug you closer to the edge of the bed, and he spread your legs wider. He began to kiss down one of your legs, starting from your knee and then moving down to the apex of your thigh. You felt him move to your other leg, your body shivering at  the light breath that he let out over your wetness.

Oh please.., you wanted to beg. You wanted him to touch you there... to kiss you there.

He followed the same trail, but now on your other leg, but this time, when he reached your inner thigh, he used his tongue and he licked across all the way to your slits. "Aah!" You cried out as his tongue licked up your wetness to your clit.