040

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

                ╭─────────────────
                ╰──➤ HOORAY 4 BOOBIES

JUNG JAEHYUN:
so we found jungwoo

DONG SICHENG:
where was he??

JOHNNY SUH:
sitting under a bridge singing
something in the way by nirvana

MOON NARI:
wtf

NAKAMOTO YUTA:
why

JUNG JAEHYUN:
because his roommate kicked
him out like two days ago

SUN RIKO:
underneath the bridge tarp
has sprung a leak and the
animals ive trapped have
all become my pets and im
living off of grass and the
drippings from my ceiling
its ok to eat fish cause they
dont have any feelings

JUNG JAEHYUN:
ok

JUNG JAEHYUN:
so basically he needs a
place to stay so like do we
have any volunteers

TEN:
no

KIM DOYOUNG:
hell no

LEE DONGHYUCK:
sorry cant

KANG AERA:
i already have a roommate

WONG LUCAS:
yeah me too

JOHNNY SUH:
sorry

JUNG JAEHYUN:
literally what is your excuse
johnny you live in a mansion

JOHNNY SUH:
all my rooms are already
occupied

JUNG JAEHYUN:
BY WHO??

JOHNNY SUH:
my staff 🤨

LEE TAEYONG:
my place is already too
cramped sorry

MARK LEE:
same

SUN RIKO:
nah im already living w
my annoying ass sister and
my crazy aunt so im good

DONG SICHENG:
sorry :(

NAKAMOTO YUTA:
he has a dog so no

JUNG JAEHYUN:
well i cant take him either

MOON NARI:
FINE

MOON NARI:
he can stay w me as long
as his dog stays w someone
else since i yk have cats

LEE DONGHYUCK:
i can take his dog

JUNG JAEHYUN:
cool its decided

MOON NARI:
tell him he'll have to sleep
on my couch

┌──────────────┐
EXIT CHAT
└──────────────┘

"AND YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAAAAAAAAND A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAAAN!!" nari yelled out the lyrics to 'duvet' by bôa aka the 'serial experiments lain' op before hearing a bunch of knocks coming from the front door. she turned the volume down and opened the door, revealing her friends jaehyun, taeyong and johnny with some homeless guy she soon realized was her friend jungwoo.

jaehyun looked at her for a second but quickly shifted his gaze down to her pelvis area. "nari youre not wearing any pants." she looked down and realized the only thing she was wearing was a white tank top and a pair of black underwear. she slapped a hand over her mouth and shut the door, opening it again once she put a pair of sweatpants on.

"sorry about that, come in." the four guys walked into her apartment and helped jungwoo get settled in with his stuff. nari leaned against the wall and stared at them while they struggled to find the space to place everything he had brought.

"yo nari how are your piercings healing?" taeyong asked as he took a sip of the beer she had offered him. she shot him a small smug smile and sat down on her bed. "theyre healing pretty well, wanna see?" he chuckled and scratched his nape with his left hand, "nah im good man."

they stayed for a few more minutes but left in a hurry once they got the news that mark had gotten into trouble by starting a fight with that one han jisung dude he beat at wii sports. they had apparently seen each other while jisung was waiting for his buddies who go to the same uni as mark, hyuck, riko and riyu.

jungwoo and nari sat on her old gray couch and watched la rosa de guadalupe while eating some left overs. she had forced him to take a shower and change clothes because he smelled like a wet dog.

"since when do you play guitar?" she asked him while staring at the acoustic guitar standing by the tv. "i actually just bought it when i got kicked out. i used the last battery percent i had on my phone to learn the chords to something in the way."

he also told her about her roommate whose name is lee minho and how hes an asshole who kicked him out because his friend got kicked out and needed a place to crash in for a few days.

♡