088

"HYUCK WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF UTTER GARBAGE"

he felt something cold dripping down his neck and groaned. "what the fuck.." the boy sat up, grabbed the glass full of water and threw the remaining liquid all over his sister.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHY DID YOU DO THAT I JUST DID MY MAKEUP"

"WHY COULDNT YOU JUST WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON THE FUCK???"

"I TRIED BUT YOUR LAZY ASS KEPT SLEEPING"

"what the fuck are you two doing.." their younger brother stood by the doorframe, eyelids droopy. "ew since when do you sleep shirtless?" the two looked at their oldest brother who was sitting on the bed with his upper body exposed. "are those hickeys?"

"nice right?"

"no its not nice."

their youngest brother came running into his room. "SHUT UP IM TRYING TO PLAY THE NEW GAME AERAS DAD BOUGHT ME BUT YOU KEEP BOTHERING ME"

and lastly, their mom stomped up the stairs angrily. "is this how you brats wanna start off christmas day?" she turned her head towards her oldest son and pointed her finger at him. "when the fuck did you get home last night??" noticing the marks on his collarbones, she cackled whilst a smirk was glued on her lips. "nice."

"ew."

once he chased everyone out of his room, hyuck got into the shower. he had time to sing a few songs before he turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist. he stood in front of the foggy window, brushed his teeth, got out of the bathroom and into his room, grabbed the off white flowers crewneck jumper riko had gotten him for christmas and a pair of baggy acid washed jeans. the boy then grabbed his phone and headed downstairs to eat breakfast with his family.

the doorbell rang in the middle of a heated argument between the lee family. "hyuck go open the door."

"why me?"

"because i said so."

"mom sooks being a bitch again."

"dont call your sister a bitch."

he stood up from his seat and eyed his cackling younger sister. "this is why your boyfriend broke up with you." gasping, she threw a magazine she grabbed from the kitchen counter at him. "at least my boyfriend didnt leave me without any explanation."

"at least i have a girlfriend."

"yeah and i bet she'll leave you too."

"die."

"ok sook stop being a bitch towards your brother."

the nineteen year old flipped her off and walked towards the front door while their brother donghyun tapped his sisters shoulder and mouthed 'youre a bitch' which resulted in him getting punched in the crotch.

"AYO MERRY CHRISTMAS HYUCKIE"

"MARKIE" the two boys hugged as hyucks thirteen year old brother cried out in pain.

mark and hyuck helped dasom clear the table and wash dishes after they had finished eating breakfast. the canadian was originally going to spend christmas alone but got invited to spend christmas with them at the last minute. "yo sorry for like disrupting your christmas."

"dont be ridiculous mark, youre like my fourth son. by the way i heard you and aera are together," she snickered, "hows that working out?"

the boy scratched his nape, chuckling awkwardly. "its working out so far so good actually. it feels kinda weird knowing shes dating my best friend too though but im getting used to it."