067

"i think collars are sexy."

"what...?"

"huh?? nothing."

"nari why are you like this?"

aera, yuta and nari were waiting for taeyong to arrive to johnnys mansion so that they could be able to have fun in his pool and hot tubs. all of their other friends were already splashing water on each other in johns indoor pool while the three pierced sat down on one of the couches in the room.

"by the way yuta, your bellybutton piercing is really hot."

"i know right??"

"thanks. ive been wanting one since i was like sixteen and i finally decided it was time to get it after i got my nips pierced."

taeyong finally walked into the room and immediately threw a box of tegaderm bandages at the three. yuta was the first one to run into the bathroom and put them on with aera and nari doing it right after he exited the room.

the indoor pool was located where you could see the entire city through the enormous windows. the floors were made out of marble and the walls were made out of stone. the room had a bar and a bunch of plants as well as some couches, a small waterfall, a waterslide into the pool and a wooden ceiling. it felt really mind blowing for pretty much everyone, except for the twins, to be inside a house that big.

nari climbed on top of lucas' shoulders and began wrestling with sicheng who was sitting on jaehyuns shoulders. the chinese boy fell down to the water after a few seconds as nari and lucas cheered at themselves.

riko, riyu, aera and mark were competing to see who could hold their breath longer under the water while hyuck counted the seconds. mark ended up losing by being underwater for only 17 seconds and riyu won with a total of 39 seconds. taeyong, yuta, jungwoo and ten were swimming laps and while all of this was happening, johnny and doyoung were drinking cocktails on one of the couches, silently judging the others.

the group continued to have fun in the pool for about half an hour before walking out to johnnys backyard where he had yet another pool but also a catalina 21 swim spa with purple lights.

"yo what the fuck i have never seen a hot tub this big."

"how rich are you????"

"yeah im pretty rich."

they all stepped inside the hot tub as johns butler walked up to them with their drinks. hyuck and jae were sadly forced to drink alcohol free drinks since they were driving.

"aera you really do have great tits."

"thanks bestie."

"jae i wanna lick your abs."

"what."

"you know now that i think about it, youre really not that flat."

"my god hyucks thighs are driving me crazy."

"whys marks ass gotta be so fat."

"yo doyoungs wasted."

"have yall watched the new episode of aot?"

"yeah grisha reminds me of my dad."

nari had unwittingly been staring at one specific person for awhile. she thought she might have gone crazy but it was weird seeing him shirtless. his skin looked so soft with moles covering his body and the silver necklace dangling from his neck. she knew he was obviously good looking even though she and her friends often joked about him being the opposite but she had been noticing the small details about him which made him all the more attractive in her eyes.

hyuck noticed the girls' flushed cheeks and decided to swim to the other side of the tub, now sitting right next to her. "you ok? is the water too hot for you?"

"yeah im fine. why are you asking?"

"well your cheeks are red and ive learned that when the waters too hot, your blood vessels dilate to help cool your skin down which results in flushed cheeks or just skin in general."

the older chuckled and splashed some water on the boys' face. he then reached his hand closer to her face, moving some wet hair strands out of her face.

"did you guys know that my dads the inventor of coffee?"

"no hes not."

"he literally is though."

"johnny... babe..."

sicheng noticed something cold landing on his face, eventually getting bigger and bigger. he looked around and noticed what looked like white cotton balls falling from the sky.

"GUYS ITS SNOWING"

♡