Denki⚡ Falling for my Friend

Hi!! so I wanted to write about my favorite baby bean boy DENKI!! so I don't think I have any certain idea for this- I might just go with it. I'm gonna for the most part TRY to keep these gender neutral cause YEAH!! for now let's say that y/n was born female, and is either fem or NB
~~
*this is gonna take place at around the time when they go to the pool in season 3*

~~~Y/N's POV~~~

I walked into class and I saw all the girls talking, so I walked over to them.

"Hey guys!!" I say with a wave.

"Oh hey y/n, we were just talking about how we weren't able to go on long trips over break." Sue said.

"We were thinking about going to the school's pool instead" Uraraka said.

"oooh! that sounds fun!!" I say. I see Denki talking to Kirishima and Bakugou. "Hey I'm gonna go talk to some of the guys" I say.

"You mean Denki?" Toru teased.

"Shut up, we are just friends" I blush.

"Okay sure." Momo said.

"Whatever" I said, walking away to talk to the boys. I run up to Denki and just onto his back. "Surprise!!" I exclaim.

He laughed "Not much of a surprise, you always do this" He said while he caught me.

"Yeah, but it's fun, and it helps you be ready for an attack!!" I say. I hold onto him so that he is more comfortable. *You are basically in a piggyback position* "how are you?" I ask him.

"better now that you are here" He said making me blush, good think he couldn't see, Kiri definitely saw though.

"Hey, y/n, you okay? you seem kinda red in the face" He teased, he knew I liked Denki.

"I'm fine, I just ran to school today, so I'm kinda red from being out of breath" I say, please don't call me out on my lie, please don't call me out, please, please.

"Whatever nerd" Bakugo says as he walks over to us.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping with me later? I am in need of another pair of studs" I say to Kaminari changing the subject. I double tap his shoulder to let him know I want to be out down.

"Sure!" he says excitedly while setting me down.

"Cool!" I say as I skip off to my seat cause class had started.

~~~~at the pool~~~~

The girls and I were stretching, a few of the boys were there too. I think they were going to do some training, good think we signed up for our time to be for just messing around.

I then hear a ruckus from the boy's locker room, and I see Denki and the gross grape boy running out of the locker room and panic as they see Iida.

Did they not know the other guys would be here? Whatever.

I go back to focusing on my stretching but then I hear.

"Hey boys" Tsu said.

Denki locked eyes with me and I smile and wave a bit. He blushed and looked away.

Mineta being the nasty piece of trash he is drooled over us in our school issued suits.

I really hated that we had to wear these, I wanted to wear my new suit, it was really cute.

~~Smol time skip~~

The boys decided they were gonna try to race to see who is fastest. Bakugo, Denki, Mineta, Tokoyami, and Koda were first up. Momo blew the whistle and they boys dove in, all except for Bakugo, who blasted across without even touching the water.

Denki jogged over to where I was standing in the shade.

"Hey, beautiful." he said.

"Hey, Pikachu." I say looking at him. There was a silence for a second as I realized I was staring at him. I look away with a blush.

"Hey, can I tell you something" he finally says.

"S-sure" I say looking him in the eyes this time.

"I kinda have feelings for you, I don't really know, I haven't ever felt this way towards anyone before and I don't know what to do and I'm sorry if I just made things super awkward for you-" He rambled, only stopping when I kiss him.

"OOOOOHHH get it (y/n)" I heard someone yell. I break the kiss and look of over at Mina and see her and Jiro, laughing. I flip them off and kiss Denki again.

We finally break the kiss. "So does that mean you like me too?" He asked.

I slap his arm. "Of course it does, dumbass" I laugh.

"Good" He says. 'Can't believe I fell for my best friend." he whispered.

~~~~~~~

YAY!! 2 chapters in one night!! I have IRL school for the first time tomorrow!! I'm really excited!!

as of:3/24/21
word count: 709
edited as of: 1/01/23

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this story.

If you want to vote, comment, follow, and don't forget to add it to your library.

I love you all!!♥️🧡💛💚💙💜