dallas winston

request from @manasveebahal_23
hope you like it!

It was a warm summer night. You were making your way to the drive in to watch a movie. You were supposed to go with your so-called "friends" from school, but they ditched you when they found out that you were friends with greasers. You ex-friends were socs, but you were part of the middle class so you fortunately never got involved in the socs vs greasers feud. Instead of sulking in your room, you decided to suck it up and go to the drive in by yourself. Screw your friends.

Once you got there, you paid for your ticket and took a seat. You saw some people sitting in their cars, but they were sucking face instead of actually watching the movie. You rolled your eyes.

A little while into the movie, you heard someone come up behind you. You looked out of the corner of your eye and saw a tall man. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and was sauntering through the rows as if he owned the place. You turned around fully to see him and that's when your brown eyes made contact with his pale blueish-green ones. Dallas Winston.

You've heard of Dallas Winston before. Some girls talked about him at school when it was rumored that he tried to pick up Cherry Valence at the same drive in you're at. You also heard rumors around town that he was always in and out of jail. He was quite the notorious criminal. This was your first time actually seeing him, though.

Dallas sat in the seat directly behind yours and pulled out a cigarette. He let his hang loosely between his lips as he lit it. You felt him get closer to you before he pulled your brown locks to the side and whispered in your ear.

"Hey, doll."

You cringed away, uncomfortable with the feeling of him being so close. He smirked and leaned back, his eyes still on you.

A little later into the movie Dallas moved seats. He sat next to you with a sly grin on his face.

"Now what's a pretty broad like you doing at the movies by herself?" he asked, his voice raspy. You tried you ignore the shivers that went up your spine at the sound of that voice.

"None of your business." you bit back. "And don't call me broad."

"Fiery. It's a good thing I like my women like that." Dallas remarked.

"Well, it's a good thing that I don't like men who are cocky bastards." You sharply responded. Dallas looked surprised that you responded so nonchalantly before getting up and leaving, and you were grateful that he finally decided to leave you alone. Your hopes were short-lived however, when he returned with a coke. He handed it to you and sat back down, lighting yet another cigarette.

"I don't want this." you muttered, spinning the straw.

"But, doll, I bought it for you." Dallas said, feigning offense at your statement.

"Dallas, when are you gonna get it through your thick skull that I'm not interested in you?" you said angrily. "All you want from girls is a hot body in your bed, and you're not getting that from me."

Dallas looked at you for a moment before defeatedly getting up.

"Fine, fine, I'll leave." he said, backing away. "But if you change your mind, I'll be at Buck's."

You looked back at him incredulously as he winked at you and walked out of the drive in. You shook your head and focused on the movie, not planning on taking him up on his offer anytime soon.