entire gang

It was the middle of the day. Your middle-class suburban neighborhood was quiet, with people either at work or in their homes. You just got out of the shower and was enjoying the freedom you had by being home alone.

"I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heat with somebody..." you quietly sang to yourself as you wrapped a towel around your body. You stared at yourself in the mirror. Your y/h/c hair fell loosely around your shoulders. There were still water droplets on your neck and collarbone from where the towel didn't reach. You stepped out of the bathroom, still humming your song. You walked past your living room, not paying attention, until you heard a cough behind you. You whirled around and saw the whole gang sitting on your couch, some looking down at the ground uncomfortably while others were staring at you. Dallas on other other hand was shamelessly checking you out with a smirk.

"Uh, what are you guys doing here?" you asked, quickly grabbing your towel and holding it tightly against your chest.

"Sorry, y/n, we would've called but when we got to your house your mother let us in. She told us you were in the shower before she left for work." Darry said, not looking at you out of respect.

"My mother? Oh." you said, forcing a smile. This was really awkward.

"Well I guess I'm gonna change then." you continued, practically running out of the room. As you were leaving you heard Dally wolf-whistle from behind you, making your face turn red. You then heard a slap and an "ow", which made you giggle quietly before you stepped into your room and locked the door.

You came out moments later wearing shorts and an oversized tee shirt.

"We will not be talking about what just happened." you quickly said when Two-Bit opened his mouth. He quickly closed it. Afterwards you all went to the diner and enjoyed the rest of the day, the awkwardness fading away till it was no more.